Sideshow 1/6 Jabba and Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The thing that really kills is for me, is that the slobber went from clear gunk, to waxy build-up.

Those are the type of head-scratchers where I wonder how that got approved as a paint sample.

It’s like everything else guess.
let’s give it some hyper realistic feature so we can then charge more money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

516670c131e44cc1a6cd8bdfa10604f0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes it is. In fact it’s impossible...
Did anyone post the actual measurements of the thing?
Ha. I actually thought it would be larger? It doesn't look 'that' big from the picture. Well, at least smaller than the combination of both boxes of Jabba 1.0.

So yeah, apparently there's going to be another deluxe Emperor batch situation. Considering I ordered mine November 4th..I should be receiving mine in April with batch #24.

Ha. I actually thought it would be larger? It doesn't look 'that' big from the picture. Well, at least smaller than the combination of both boxes of Jabba 1.0.

So yeah, apparently there's going to be another deluxe Emperor batch situation. Considering I ordered mine November 4th..I should be receiving mine in April with batch #24.

Yeah, compared to the boxage of the first release, this seems kinda small. The old Jabba and throne had two massive boxes (ridiculous really, especially for the Jabba figure, which was rotocast vinyl so not exactly fragile.)

:lol

Excellent! One more reviewer I trust.

I'm so curious to know how many of these sold, or simply what the edition size is of this $800 slug.

Its a lot of money. 2 infinity war thanos figures you would have money left over. Its almost 2 diecast mark 50 or mark 7.

It does look good so far though, but for me jabba was such a letdown. Even at 7 years old i didn't understand why solo was so afraid of this character. I'm still curious how this does though.

However if this does sell well, I'm afraid how the prices will go up even more. The mythos obi wan would be great to have, but frankly I'm being priced out.

Its a lot of money. 2 infinity war thanos figures you would have money left over. Its almost 2 diecast mark 50 or mark 7.

It does look good so far though, but for me jabba was such a letdown. Even at 7 years old i didn't understand why solo was so afraid of this character. I'm still curious how this does though.

However if this does sell well, I'm afraid how the prices will go up even more. The mythos obi wan would be great to have, but frankly I'm being priced out.

the price doesnt even include shipping... its insane, just as insane as it was when this was revealed. And how the hell was the tail not fixed, it just looks wrong hanging off the side

Thats why i said it looks wrong, most of us wont have the full deus set up and with just the stone slab it doesnt look right just hanging off there, maybe if they add more of the environment it would help

I'm still very happy with my v1.
20190107_201809.jpg

I do think the v2 looks incredible though... I just can't justify the cost. Both the cost financially, & the cost of display area that's needed. It's gonna be massive.

I eagerly await those with the V1 Jabba to offer them for sale...

:devil

I would rather tackle a re-paint than pay the crazy prices for the V2...

And I am looking forward to seeing those re-paints pop up on the forum over the next several months after that...the sculpt of V1 is really good, and as demonstrated a few pages back, when it has good paint apps, it can look fantastic!

I'd sell my V1 Jabba and throne in a heartbeat if I didn't have to ship it from CO.

I have this crazy idea in my head to sell off the majority of my older collection pieces -- pieces from 2005-2011 -- in this year of 2019. Kind of a purge before we reach 2020... which would be an even 20 years that I've been collecting 1/6th exclusively.

Last edited:
Back