Sideshow 1/6 Jabba and Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not going tho upgrade to this new Jabba but i surely hope this release is only the introduction of a new batch of Palace denizens. And by new, i mean never offered before. Something along the lines of Weequay, Klaatu and Nikto maybe.

Just ordered a pre-owned Sideshow Bib Fortuna off eBay for $48 shipped. He’s missing Jabba’s snack and the original base, but that’s okay. Still hoping Sideshow revisits him, but this will do if they don’t.

Not going tho upgrade to this new Jabba but i surely hope this release is only the introduction of a new batch of Palace denizens. And by new, i mean never offered before. Something along the lines of Weequay, Klaatu and Nikto maybe.

I would love some more Palace themed figures, a new Boushh (preferably Hot Toys) is at the top of my list. Followed by a new Bib, the Rebo Trio, and Weequay.

Edit: And if Sideshow was smart they could release a single jawa with fan, and maybe a few additional palace accessories or a repaint of R2-D2 as the other drink serving droid on the sailbarge.

Last edited:
Are you referring to the 1/4 Iron Studios Vader?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk
by far the iron studios vader, one of the most impressive star wars statues ive seen in a while and thats saying a lot since I have it next to my XM studios hoth pilot luke, this jabba can alway be had or put on pre order the IR vaders are only going to become harder to find and continue to climb in value over the years

Hope someone will post it here.

DarkChocobi posted it a couple of pages back:

50115385_10161273449240511_7274845400152932352_n.jpg

Shawn Collette

16 hrs

Just got Jabba today! Wow this worm ridden filth is just epic, love the scale, detail, and accessories that came with him. Plan to add a backdrop, side walls, and stone arch over the front top area. Finish it off with some lighting as well.

LikeShow More Reactions
Comment

Comments

Joe Ficeto Where did you order from?

Manage

LikeShow More Reactions
· Reply · 16h

Shawn Collette Joe Ficeto Sideshow Collectibles

Manage

LikeShow More Reactions
· Reply · 16h

Mike Cartlidge Congrats Shawn. What is the total length of the piece?

Manage

LikeShow More Reactions
· Reply · 16h

Shawn Collette Mike Cartlidge just under 32” inches, right side of base to the tip of Jabba’s tail.

Manage

LikeShow More Reactions
· Reply · 16h

Peter Garcia Simply gorgeous and oneday I'll have enough room for him .

Manage

LikeShow More Reactions
· Reply · 16h

Jonathan McKerley Holy **** balls how much did that cost?

Manage

LikeShow More Reactions
· Reply · 15h

Shawn Collette Jonathan McKerley one healthy kidney. Possibly a decent loving wife as well ��

Manage

LikeShow More Reactions
· Reply · 15h

Gregg Browne Awesome man! Just spoke to them today and mine is shipping out in a couple of weeks. Is that the Sideshow C3PO behind him? Looks so small because he’s a beast! ��

Manage

LikeShow More Reactions
· Reply · 15h

Shawn Collette Gregg Browne yeah that’s the sideshow C3PO in there for scale. This guy is huge!

If I can rustle up a bigger space I can add R2D2, Boba Fett, Han in Cabonite, and RotJ Luke to the scene.

Manage

LikeShow More Reactions
· Reply · 15h

Gregg Browne Shawn Collette I ordered the Moducases which should arrive in March. 47” x 23” x 25”. Planning an entire Jabba’s palace diorama. Can’t wait!

Manage

LikeShow More Reactions
· Reply · 15h

Amon Myers Shawn Collette that’s my plan already built there case
Manage

LikeShow More Reactions
· Reply · 13h

Bob Shaw Now if only you could get a licensed slave Leia

Manage

LikeShow More Reactions
· Reply · 8h

Gregg Browne Amon Myers Is that a SS Lando I see with Vader? How do you like him? Was considering getting one, but really wanted HT. Thanks.

Manage

LikeShow More Reactions
· Reply · 4h

Amon Myers Gregg Browne bro he’s really a nice piece...look better in person

Manage

LikeShow More Reactions
· Reply · 4h

Gregg Browne Amon Myers Sounds good. I’ll have to pick one up. Most of the time the photos don’t do the figures justice. Thanks for the feedback.

Manage

LikeShow More Reactions
· Reply · 4h

Robert Vasquez Is he heavy? What's it made out of?

Manage

LikeShow More Reactions
· Reply · 15h

Shawn Collette Robert Vasquez yeah big guy is pretty heavy, it’s all resin, feels like it’s all solid. Heavy enough to be solid for sure.

Manage

LikeShow More Reactions
· Reply · 15h

Robert Vasquez Good to hear for that price I want a solidJabba ;0

Manage

LikeShow More Reactions
· Reply · 15h

View more replies

Shawn Collette With this release I wonder if SideShow is considering revamping their previous Tuan-Tuan and Dewback releases. Be awesome if they did a Bantha to go with a Tuskegee Raider figure.

Manage

LikeShow More Reactions
· Reply · 15h

Dave Humphrey That will look epic

Manage

LikeShow More Reactions
· Reply · 13h

Amon Myers Mine will be there on Thursday

Manage

LikeShow More Reactions
· Reply · 13h

Malcolm Lee Is there a comparison of details between the old and new version? This looks to be better painted?

Manage

LikeShow More Reactions
· Reply · 12h

Shawn Collette Malcolm Lee from what I can see of previous photos of the original SS Jabba release, the new release definitely has a better paint application. Details are great and the extra arms, mouths, and hands that come with the new release make it where you canSee more

Manage

LikeShow More Reactions
· Reply · 12h

Malcolm Lee Shawn ColletteCool, thanks for the info!

Manage

LikeShow More Reactions
· Reply · 12h

Chris Albright Are the seams on either side of the mouth all that noticeable in person? I pre ordered as well, but those lines made me cringe originally....looked like a ventriloquist doll mouth. Hoping in hand it blends well

Manage

LikeShow More Reactions
· Reply · 11h

Brian Lo 3 expensive 5 me

Manage

LikeShow More Reactions
· Reply · 7h

Nathan Bishop Looks great, can’t wait for mine to arrive. I won one in the Sideshow Spooktacular!

Manage

LikeShow More Reactions
· Reply · 5h

Peter Wilura So want. What was the shipping damage on that?

Manage

LikeShow More Reactions
· Reply · 5h

Gregg Browne How close to this pic I took at SDCC is he?
Manage

LikeShow More Reactions
· Reply · 3h

I wish SS (or Hot Toys) would put out The Max Rebo Band. & to be more specific, The Max Rebo Band from the original, NOT from the Ruined Edition.
I'm out from collecting 1/6th scale figures now, but if these were released I would absolutely pick them up.
I've got SS original Jabba & throne, & I still love it, but I look forward to seeing in hand photos of the new one.

I wish SS (or Hot Toys) would put out The Max Rebo Band. & to be more specific, The Max Rebo Band from the original, NOT from the Ruined Edition.
I'm out from collecting 1/6th scale figures now, but if these were released I would absolutely pick them up.
I've got SS original Jabba & throne, & I still love it, but I look forward to seeing in hand photos of the new one.

Would order them immediately.

Are you referring to the 1/4 Iron Studios Vader?

Yes.

I have one.

Would be hard to part with him but I’m always was a big Jabba fan.

If no one makes another after this one. Would be a better buy.

I’m sure there will be more Vader’s. Lol.

I have $200 in rewards too so would be a great trade in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

by far the iron studios vader, one of the most impressive star wars statues ive seen in a while and thats saying a lot since I have it next to my XM studios hoth pilot luke, this jabba can alway be had or put on pre order the IR vaders are only going to become harder to find and continue to climb in value over the years
I too have the IS 1/4 Vader. I was only going to point out what you've just said. Jabba can always be had.

I wasn't aware of that hoth pilot luke statue at all - I'd obviously seen the IS Vader. Pretty pricey and a few inaccuracies for Luke but a really nice statue.

I wasn't aware of that hoth pilot luke statue at all - I'd obviously seen the IS Vader. Pretty pricey and a few inaccuracies for Luke but a really nice statue.

Definatley a few inaccuracies as you see in mort or all pieces but a statememt piece to say the least and yes a bit pricey but pictures don't do it justice its larger than 1/4 scale like the IR vader and the likeness for a statue is spot on for luke closest ive seen. I was apprehensive to purchase at first then saw in display and had to have it. I collect primarily 1/6 very few priors/statues etc. Just a handfulll compared to my 1/6 collection but as much as I'm looking forward to this jabba to arrive I woild never trade or sell off my IS vader for jabba. But to each their own

Definatley a few inaccuracies as you see in mort or all pieces but a statememt piece to say the least and yes a bit pricey but pictures don't do it justice its larger than 1/4 scale like the IR vader and the likeness for a statue is spot on for luke closest ive seen. I was apprehensive to purchase at first then saw in display and had to have it. I collect primarily 1/6 very few priors/statues etc. Just a handfulll compared to my 1/6 collection but as much as I'm looking forward to this jabba to arrive I woild never trade or sell off my IS vader for jabba. But to each their own

It's far and away my favorite Luke look. I'm kinda glad I didn't see it available.:lol Just sawa pic of it next to the IS Vader - pretty impressive pair-up. I have the Ghostbusters dog from IS - really well done stuff.

Surprised they included the blaster with Luke (which he never has in the snow, along with the holster) but not the grenade he blows up the ATAT with (that's hanging from his vest or in his hand at that moment.)

Back