1/6 Sideshow 1:6 Indiana Jones - Temple of Doom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Indy flew in today and sideshow did a amazing job no q.c problem's very cool release. I never bought the complete dx hot toys indy used sideshow's old release parts on my dx figure still needs a body upgrade. Anyway sideshow's 1st indy release satchel bag is wee bit bigger enough to hold 3 stones no problems. I threw all the stones in both bags. Anyway my quick crappy out of box pics lol before dirty him up a bit.

Nice, but the whip's defying gravity! ;)

Sadly, pieces of my DX Indiana Jones have started crumbling apart. I've been kit bashing with Sideshow's Temple fig. Does anyone know how to bleach, or color the shoulder bag strap for a more "Raiders" tone?

Any help would be great. Cheers!

Which pieces are crumbling?

If it's like one of mine all of the "leather" gear like the bag-strap, gun belt and holster.

That's pretty amazing - the figure came out not even five years ago. Most of the Hasbro SW 12" pleather is now deteriorating, but they're twenty years old and were $20-40 figures.

Have the HT jackets started going too? What about those beautiful HT Indy boots - sad if they deteriorate.

I remember seeing pics of the HT Terminator Salvation pleather jacket deteriorating. Makes you think twice about the HT TFA Solo with pleather jacket.

My Indy flew in today and sideshow did a amazing job no q.c problem's very cool release. I never bought the complete dx hot toys indy used sideshow's old release parts on my dx figure still needs a body upgrade. Anyway sideshow's 1st indy release satchel bag is wee bit bigger enough to hold 3 stones no problems. I threw all the stones in both bags. Anyway my quick crappy out of box pics lol before dirty him up a bit.

Got twomof them. Love the figure. You'll only need to lower the neck if you're not planning on giving him a jacket to fix the girafiana jones. Next to that a hot toys hat will do wonders

If anyone is looking for a mint boxed TOD Indy I'm having to let mine go. I'll throw in a hot toys fedora and "knock off " Indy sculpt with it. Unemployment sucks .

I bought this figure from Paul....just wanted to say he is a top man and would highly recommend anyone to do business with him.:hi5:

DSC_0018.jpg

If it's like one of mine all of the "leather" gear like the bag-strap, gun belt and holster.

All of them, yeah. Glad I'm not alone there. The gun belt crumbled to pieces. The cloth belt broke. I'm struggling to hold onto the satchel ( still love the thin strap and the color). Luckily I found TOD Cloth belt (which looks great) and a custom gun belt. Picked up the TOD satchel. Glad I did, the day it arrived the HT ROTLA satchel sprouted new cracks.

Apparently this is sold out from Sideshow now? Can't find it on their site.

....and I'm glad. I hope that SSC sees that the interest is still there for Indy. Put out a good solid release, and we'll take it!
Here's hoping that SSC visits LC for another version...love to have another Indy from them that looks as good as this one does.....

If he's sold out, maybe sideshow will see the demand for more indy product. Then again, maybe not. I'd practically buy it all if financially possible.

Back