Sideshow 1/6 Beetlejuice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 SSC Beetlejuice figure

Nice pics, also i just repainted the eyes in photoshop over your picture and changing the position from down to up and i think it looks better? With less of the "I think ive shat my pants" expression?

Nice one crazy. Its mostly the eyebrows that bug me. He should have a more wicked expression, like he's about to do something devilish. It really only requires someone to sand down the eybrow, mid forehead area and resculpt it into more of a frown. Maybe some day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanx for the pics. Figure looks like crap considerin' the wait and the price.
Love Beetlejuice but not givin' my money to Sideshow.

Thanx for the pics. Figure looks like crap considerin' the wait and the price.
Love Beetlejuice but not givin' my money to Sideshow.

Good idea wait for the price to drop, I think they know he's overpriced they are just hoping for diehard burton fans (not 1/6 scale community) to buy it at the high proce first and then drop it for what it's really worth a little later on.

Don't think the Burton Boys are getting along so well anymore...

f6dab8e8612b3256412c2e0d773c4eb2.jpg

This might be figure of the year for funny posing.....great pic..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No one else has this guy yet? I mean , we will not make fun of you for buying him, I just want to see more of this thing in hand...

No one else has this guy yet? I mean , we will not make fun of you for buying him, I just want to see more of this thing in hand...

Mine was delivered today but instead of leaving it with the office they left a note, so I have to go pick it up tomorrow.
Ill post some pics tomorrow night.

Mine was delivered today but instead of leaving it with the office they left a note, so I have to go pick it up tomorrow.
Ill post some pics tomorrow night.

Where did you order yours from? I'm still waiting on Timewalker to ship mine. They charged my card last week.

Finally maybe some new pics to see! Please share guys its lonely in here on my own.

99cdee8ac711a692e18f4106afa27561.jpg

Last edited:
Back