Sideshow 1/6 Beetlejuice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The bad thing is if this doesn't sell well it might send the message that smaller niche properties won't sell well. Sure they probably read all the complaints, but at the end of the day it'll just come down to numbers. Which is a shame, it's a great movie with very little merchandise behind it. A great 1/6th would have made a lot of fans happy.

I'll wait on this like I did Nathan Drake.

If Sideshow is just going to pump out overpriced figures with poor sculpts and paint jobs then that's no big loss at all. Any other company should be smart enough to see the likely failure of this figure is due to the awful price and disappointing sculpt, not the more limited fan base.

If Sideshow is just going to pump out overpriced figures with poor sculpts and paint jobs then that's no big loss at all. Any other company should be smart enough to see the likely failure of this figure is due to the awful price and disappointing sculpt, not the more limited fan base

It just seems like many times companies don't actually care about quality. That bottom line is all that matters. If research shows that it didn't sell well that might be all it takes to convince other companies that it's not worth the risk.

oh and my username is totally a nirvana song. It's off of in Utero.

I can't say much but we might be seeing a new beetlejuice via a custom company with 2 figures wedding tux and stripe suit for around the same price as this. I've given up with sideshow I think they have offically lost their fan base or will do very soon! They won't change a figure that has big potienal:banghead

Keep your eyes peeled peeps! :duff

Last edited:
Well I canceled my Indiana Jones. The only bussiness I'm doing with them are hot toys and is because of the flexpays.

I can't say much but we might be seeing a new beetlejuice via a custom company with 2 figures wedding tux and stripe suit for around the same price as this. I've given up with sideshow I think they have offically lost their fan base or will do very soon! They won't change a figure that has big potienal:banghead

cool and lol@ worzel gummidge..

If that's true than I'll definitely have to keep an eye peeled!

I honestly have never lost interest in a figure so much normally if it's something that I want I try to convince myself it's not that bad. This really is that bad I'm a huge fan and will not buy this garbage

I honestly have never lost interest in a figure so much normally if it's something that I want I try to convince myself it's not that bad. This really is that bad I'm a huge fan and will not buy this garbage

I have been guilty of that myself before. There is no way I could ever convince myself to buy this over priced average at best figure.

Betomatali's 1/6th beetleguese was so much better then this rubbish sideshow is offering. It actually at least looked like michael keaton.

maxresdefault.jpg

Re: 1/6 SSC Beetlejuice figure

Sideshow defintly know about the negative feedBack after sending them a massive email about how bad the figure is and what needs changing I got this reply.

a40f0b0bf0b85a82d95788a55cbdc59d.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Re: 1/6 SSC Beetlejuice figure

Sideshow defintly know about the negative feedBack after sending them a massive email about how bad the figure is and what needs changing I got this reply.

a40f0b0bf0b85a82d95788a55cbdc59d.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

First, obligatory charge your phone haha.

Second. That email sounds about right. Canned response in the hope you won't bother them again.

Back