Sideshow 1/6 Beetlejuice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This tombstone would be cool.

AK50YDf.jpg

So when do we think we will get any updates on this? I really hated passing on snake and may get him on sale and do the fixes. This guy I'll get no matter what and fix it because we know he'll need it.

That tombstone would look sweet with my Beto-Juice.

Exactly! I'm hoping that this will at least be good to grab some accessories to add to Beto's, but I'm really loosing faith in what toys final product will be. I'm this close to canceling my Hoth Han & Luke, and I never canceled anything before!

Exactly! I'm hoping that this will at least be good to grab some accessories to add to Beto's, but I'm really loosing faith in what toys final product will be. I'm this close to canceling my Hoth Han & Luke, and I never canceled anything before!

I don't know when this will be available to preorder it or when we will see pictures but with all the Beetlejuice sequel talk happening as of late with Burton, Keaton, & Ryder I'm hoping it breathes some new light in the franchise and maybe HT would tackle it then.

I feel at minimum this guy will serve as a good base and require heavy modding. I guarantee he will need repainted and his striped suit will need some weathering/ dirtying up.

I suspect his hair will be sculpted so for me... Id get rid of that and replace with real hair.

It's all work but unless SSC QC improves or HT tackles it, Id rather get this than have to dish out $700 on eBay. Don't get me wrong, the work is great most the time but if I'm able why spend it. A huge factor for me will also be the likeness. Will it be better or equal to the fan ones currently on the market?

I don't know when this will be available to preorder it or when we will see pictures but with all the Beetlejuice sequel talk happening as of late with Burton, Keaton, & Ryder I'm hoping it breathes some new light in the franchise and maybe HT would tackle it then.

I feel at minimum this guy will serve as a good base and require heavy modding. I guarantee he will need repainted and his striped suit will need some weathering/ dirtying up.

I suspect his hair will be sculpted so for me... Id get rid of that and replace with real hair.

It's all work but unless SSC QC improves or HT tackles it, Id rather get this than have to dish out $700 on eBay. Don't get me wrong, the work is great most the time but if I'm able why spend it. A huge factor for me will also be the likeness. Will it be better or equal to the fan ones currently on the market?

To each there own. I personally would spend 700$++ $ on a custom. Yes there expensive but there also hand made and not mass produced and I'd say there some customs out there that are better than Manufactured. But hey you just wait for your SS/HT Beetlejuice while I enjoy my custom Betomatali.

As others have stated, the sculpting and paint on this figure might not be bad at all because he doesn't look human. A good example of that is the SSC 1/6 comic Joker. It's a really good figure as far as the likeness and paint goes. Even the outfit is pretty good.

The only thing I'm worried about are the new eyes. The Joker's eyes were sculpted and therefore look fine, but recent figures like Nathan Drake and Snake, the eyes look like they are a separate piece, and they don't look as good traditional sculpted eyes.

To each there own. I personally would spend 700$++ $ on a custom. Yes there expensive but there also hand made and not mass produced and I'd say there some customs out there that are better than Manufactured. But hey you just wait for your SS/HT Beetlejuice while I enjoy my custom Betomatali.

I suppose I mispoke. They are phenominal however I don't want to spend the money because I'm able to make/build one myself. I am however too busy to build a whole one from scratch. Mods however don't take as much time.

IMHO, I really don't see this outdoing Beto's set; sculpt, paint, outfit, etc.

The more I think about it, I do think that it has a better chance of turning out well than the true human likenesses because of the make-up. Sure, the still have to achieve a good likeness, but maybe it'll be easier to produce a quality looking paint job than it is with human skin tones

image.jpg
Here's the Rocco sculpt I finished a while back. I sold in hoping the new SS version will be awesome. Kinda having my doubts now.

I suppose I mispoke. They are phenominal however I don't want to spend the money because I'm able to make/build one myself. I am however too busy to build a whole one from scratch. Mods however don't take as much time.

One thing I learned the hard way is Customs are only worth what your willing to pay for them and how much you really want it. I once purchased a figure for 2000$ not knowing I could of bought it for 700$ now to this day I own 3. lol. But I understand what your saying why buy expensive when you can make your own and enjoy it just as much.

Deniz and I worked together to come up with it and he made it for me over at D-Art Studios. I believe he still sells a version and has pictures of my figure on his site

:crosses fingers: please include the hat, please, please, please include the hat :pray: lol

As much as I love beetlejuice, I am interested to see what accessories they give him... there are so many unique items to choose from!

beetlejuice.jpg

Back