Sideshow 1:1 / Predator 1 bust repainted

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm getting one of em :lecture, as well as his Elder piece. Scott's isnt more accurate than the SS version, but it's defn all around a better piece.

Respectfully agree to disagree :)
I don't think anything compares to the sideshow 1:1
I have a Morris 2.0 from deluted concepts to compare it to and while it comes close it's not quite there. The SWS guys sculpted a bit of personality in the face of the SS piece while all the others available are kinda blank or dead looking in comparison. The Morris pieces eyes are way off and there is something a bit off about the mouth. It may just be that the lower mandibles are not flared out as much. Sorry starting to ramble :)

I have a Morris 2.0 from deluted concepts to compare it to and while it comes close it's not quite there. The SWS guys sculpted a bit of personality in the face of the SS piece while all the others available are kinda blank or dead looking in comparison. The Morris pieces eyes are way off and there is something a bit off about the mouth. It may just be that the lower mandibles are not flared out as much. Sorry starting to ramble :)

yea but dude, we ain't talking about the Morris piece here :cool:

I have a Morris 2.0 from deluted concepts to compare it to and while it comes close it's not quite there. The SWS guys sculpted a bit of personality in the face of the SS piece while all the others available are kinda blank or dead looking in comparison. The Morris pieces eyes are way off and there is something a bit off about the mouth. It may just be that the lower mandibles are not flats out as much. Sorry starting to ramble :)

You are right about the eyes sorry i forgott that i resculpted mine Juan should really look that over i also resculpted the eybrows a bit to get a more menacing look took me 1 h so no biggie,,,, cant understand why he hasent fixed it yeet

The marshall one has tons of personality IMHO and although not 100% screen accurate it really is the best closed mouth out there by far.

but IMHO the SS p1 looks a bit like a big pigybank only thing missing is the slot in his head dont get me wrong i love it but i think that they could have bits of his arms like they done on the New berserker bust and the cannon

but IMHO the SS p1 looks a bit like a big pigybank only thing missing is the slot in his head dont get me wrong i love it but i think that they could have bits of his arms like they done on the New berserker bust and the cannon

It's as hollow as one

....and I continue to suck :)

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

If Jimmy doesnt mind, I will bump this thread back up when i get completed pics of the Elder. Scott promised me this week :mad:. This is Scott's P1 head and he hand sculpted a damn accurate torso to go with it.

Scott's is on the left ;)

226632_200061600030165_100000789807062_470932_4198299_n.jpg

IMO, I will take his> the SS version for 2 reasons, paint app and more bang for my buck compared to the SS version. Can't go wrong with closed mouth either. I love it!

Is that a new high?

I think so.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

If Jimmy doesnt mind, I will bump this thread back up when i get completed pics of the Elder. Scott promised me this week :mad:. This is Scott's P1 head and he hand sculpted a damn accurate torso to go with it.

Scott's is on the left ;)

226632_200061600030165_100000789807062_470932_4198299_n.jpg

IMO, I will take his> the SS version for 2 reasons, paint app and more bang for my buck compared to the SS version. Can't go wrong with closed mouth either. I love it!

A mixture of SWS+Scott will be a big win. Mine(raw head+torso) should be on the way soon.

I think so.

A mixture of SWS+Scott will be a big win. Mine(raw head+torso) should be on the way soon.

oh, so that raw head and partial torso i saw on fb was yours? I'm curious to see what you can do with it. I like the places he cut the torso better on yours than what he did on the finished one he did. That's how I will get mine.

oh, so that raw head and partial torso i saw on fb was yours? I'm curious to see what you can do with it. I like the places he cut the torso better on yours than what he did on the finished one he did. That's how I will get mine.

Is that a pic you can share?

daaaam, if you turn out that head like you did your cinemaquette, its gonna be the SHIZNIT thx

Probably, Scott did posted lots of pics of the head and torso. :lol

Is that a pic you can share?

Here you go, H.

daaaam, if you turn out that head like you did your cinemaquette, its gonna be the SHIZNIT thx

Most appreciated, my friend. That's the plan. I hope it will turn out well. :D

Probably, Scott did posted lots of pics of the head and torso. :lol

Here you go, H.

Most appreciated, my friend. That's the plan. I hope it will turn out well. :D

hahaha i orderd the exact same torso including all exept the head that i allready have :)

6+ months old..i know...:lol Are you getting the (LEFT) pictured Scott Marshall closed mouth sculpt ... because it's really impressive

because i can't imagine what sounds like a commissioned sculpt/professional paint job is less that what the current P1 bust is going for.

6+ months old..i know...:lol Are you getting the (LEFT) pictured Scott Marshall closed mouth sculpt ... because it's really impressive

because i can't imagine what sounds like a commissioned sculpt/professional paint job is less that what the current P1 bust is going for.

Scott's job for predators is awesome I agree!
you mean it's less expensive to get a predator head and a torso from Scott Marshall already painted than a current SS P1 bust ?

Maybe but This SS bust repainted is just alive:horror
it's the most beautiful P1 I've ever seen :thud::drool

And also the mold is from Stan Winston studio awesome :rock

Back