Show Your Halloween Decorations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Show Your Halloween Decorations 2007

How could we forget that story, didn't it end with you watching TMNT hating life? :lol

Wow, damn good memory, yup, and eating microwaved McDonald's hashbrowns because I was too hung over to enjoy them fresh :lol

Fortunately, it's now 100% ok with me, I survived :lol, and the loss is erased, I have a FAR superior mask now, and my jumpsuit is infinitely better too. Between new memories and alcohol that night's almost all but forgotten now :)

Heres this years quick Halloween setup ..............

IMG_6292.jpg

Wow!! Dude!!
That looks amazing!! So, Vorhees27 right!!
:rock!!:rock!!

Wow, damn good memory, yup, and eating microwaved McDonald's hashbrowns because I was too hung over to enjoy them fresh :lol

Fortunately, it's now 100% ok with me, I survived :lol, and the loss is erased, I have a FAR superior mask now, and my jumpsuit is infinitely better too. Between new memories and alcohol that night's almost all but forgotten now :)

:rotfl omg the hashbrowns makes it even that much more funny. :D

Wow!! Dude!!
That looks amazing!! So, Vorhees27 right!!
:rock!!:rock!!

Thanks Jose. Theres a little D.A. Josh inspired in that photo. :)

I'm going to have to buy a part 3 Jason again. I loved that figure , never should have sold it !. :monkey2

:rotfl omg the hashbrowns makes it even that much more funny. :D

That was the worst part for me. I'm not a morning guy, I'd rather sleep until noon and be up unitl 2am than get up early, so I rarely am up in time to get breakfast from McDonald's, but I love their hash browns and my friends I went out with had to get up at the crack of dawn to get back to school so I thought, yay, I can at least enjoy some hash browns from Macs if I have to get woken up that early, but I was so miserably sick that morning I couldn't eat them, but I was determined not to totally lose so I ate them microwaved, wasn't the same, but it was the principle of it :lol

yup , the UK sucks. About 4 years ago 2 lads knocked on my front or trick or treating whilst another one nicked my bike out of the garden. :monkey1
:lol

It's never been too exciting here on Halloween , I try to enjoy it though. Watch a few freaky movies and try and have some friends over or something.

Tossers!

I hate the UK sometimes, bloody yobs even nick on halloween - no holiday is sacred!

BTW you didnt say trick did you:lol

Tossers!

I hate the UK sometimes, bloody yobs even nick on halloween - no holiday is sacred!

nope , I had to edit it. :lol
Funny thing was I saw the handle bars that were on my bike on some guys bike who lived next door to me the week after. :monkey1:monkey4

We need to start a 2009 decorations thread. I have something very special I'm working on right now and I was planning on making the thread myself.

Tossers!

nope , I had to edit it. :lol
Funny thing was I saw the handle bars that were on my bike on some guys bike who lived next door to me the week after. :monkey1:monkey4

Hehe cool! They're speaking English :D

We need to start a 2009 decorations thread. I have something very special I'm working on right now and I was planning on making the thread myself.

Well, for 2 years it only got like 2 and half pages so I figured it'd be better just to keep adding to the one thread instead of having a new one every year, I'd love to see this really blow up but it hasn't gotten too much attention in the past.

I've updated the title though.

Re: Show Your Halloween Decorations 2009

Here's my Don Post resin Hannibal Lecter mask hung on my wall.

SWH09_3.jpg

I never notived the differences in the mask for the sequels until I was scouring for this mask and reading some of the history, but I'm glad the DP masks are based on Silence of the Lambs.

Thats a pretty sweet mask but what would you do for the balding head look?

Well, In Silence, the baldness only really showed in the back and not so much, so really it's just be a matter of slicking the hair back, but I look too goofy with hair grown that long so I'd just go with 90% of his look :lol

Here's a classic from childhood, had this skeleton head since I was little, love the way it looks though, so I keep it around.

SWH09_4.jpg

SWH09_5.jpg

I'm almost done with mine...
i was adding stuff while watching Nightmare on Elm St.... :rock!!
I just need to add some lights and the window decorations and we're all set!!
Pics hopefully over the weekend!!

Back