Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New poses:

UK0uL8R.jpg

Last edited:
Nice! Love the bases. Where did you get them from? I'm gonna copy your wolverine pose! Got him arriving end of May.

Nice! Love the bases. Where did you get them from? I'm gonna copy your wolverine pose! Got him arriving end of May.

I made the Hulk base. THe other two (Thor and Black Panther) are from Phicen figures.

She's a Phicen mod and I had the corset dress lying around. Color scheme fits (red/black) so I gave it a go. Will eventually put her back in her original clothing or get the Civil War suit loose off eBay. ;)

Okkkaaayyyy just as long as you're not using that as your excuse for some hanky panky nasty nasty with ol' Wanda :lol

Why is Burt Macklin in there? XD

Also, fix Coulson's gun. Nobody holds a rifle completely over their back like that. The stock should be inside his forearm ;)

So got the Madbox control centre for a bargain. It's great though I would. Of want to pay full price for it as it's got some QC issues
IMG_0356.jpg

b2dda5179d04f965502faea4306ae98a.jpg

My squad.

MK46 coming in. Than after that I think I'll get a 1/4 scale Infinity War armour (assuming that is made).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back