Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel the same way. I currently have CA:TWS Bucky and Black Widow and TFA Tie Fighter Pilot, and I've got Rey and BB-8 on order. I really would like to get a Captain America. Does anyone on this thread have a rec on which version to choose first? I ultimately want to have them all.

I like the AoU Cap, largely for the magnetic shield. I've had issues with the straps on the non-magnetic ones, so they tend to be "attach and stay posed" things; although my AoU one has been in one pose for a while (shelves need a bit of a rework, so that may change soon), I'd have no issues with reposing it since the shield can't be damaged like the others.

Here's how I'd like to set up my Iron Man figures. I would put 4 figures per shelf.

Attachments

• Iron Man New Set up.jpg
    Iron Man New Set up.jpg
    341.2 KB · Views: 608
I feel the same way. I currently have CA:TWS Bucky and Black Widow and TFA Tie Fighter Pilot, and I've got Rey and BB-8 on order. I really would like to get a Captain America. Does anyone on this thread have a rec on which version to choose first? I ultimately want to have them all.
I'd say get the CW version first. :) My secret fave is Rescue Cap though.

AoU Cap with CW pants

97ZAKNXl.jpg

Re: Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

How do you like the Soap Studio adaptors?

How many figures does one light up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I love my soap reactor as it allows me to use the light up features without having to switch each one on and without the worry of battery leakage. One flick of the remote and every light pops on. I have 4 reactors over all. They are also used for my SW collection and for Thanos and his chair.
You can plug 9 individual power cables into the back so my Avengers shelf has one to light up Iron man, War Machine , Thor and Ant Man.

Thought I would share a video of my entire collection. It's been just over a year since I discovered this forum and the world of Hot Toys. Thanks to all the geeks for some inspiring pictures here and helping me burn a hole in my pocket!!!!
https://youtu.be/xOorrwOlH88

Thought I would share a video of my entire collection. It's been just over a year since I discovered this forum and the world of Hot Toys. Thanks to all the geeks for some inspiring pictures here and helping me burn a hole in my pocket!!!!
https://youtu.be/xOorrwOlH88

Slow down man!!! That's allot of figures for one year!! :rotfl

Nice collection though! :hi5:

Finally got Black Panther in.

Here he is in my 'Class Reunion" photo.

IMG_0680.jpg

IMG_0681.jpg

And in the shadows

IMG_0687.jpg

IMG_0688.jpg

And I thought I would just throw this shot in of my 1/6 Iron Studios Age of Ultron diorama statue pieces.

IMG_0690.jpg

Yeah, the Thor figures don't lend themselves well to that pose. Our shoulders don't rotate in place like that, so it just draws attention (not in a good way).

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

The arm isn't rotated that high is it?

About 110 degrees at the shoulders, a bit out, and the rest of the bend at the elbow.

My statue has his arm rotated much higher.

The arm isn't rotated that high is it?

About 110 degrees at the shoulders, a bit out, and the rest of the bend at the elbow.

My statue has his arm rotated much higher.

Roughly, for every 2° you move your arm upwards, your scapula upwardly rotates 1°. So when someone's arm is raised like that you should see their entire shoulder girdle raised as well. It's not your fault that a figure doesn't have joint mechanics of an actual human, but that's why visually it looks odd to have his arm that high up.

It's your figure and your collection though. Awesome display and pose them in whatever manner makes you happy!

Back