Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Decided to take photos of the poses that all of my figures are currently in...
Star-Lord.jpg

SSM.jpg

Stark.jpg

TFA.jpg

WS.jpg

StealthCap.jpg

Rogers.jpg

Amazing:clap

whats the dimension for those? and i supposed shipping cost to malaysia would be crazy. :lol

I forgot the exact dimensions for the one pictured( can check later if u want), but I can make any size. I'm thinking of experimenting & making backgrounds for all my figures :p

shipping would just depend on certain things I suppose( such as if one would want it on a soft base- able to rolled up while shipped or put on a hard surface-not able to roll up)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WOW the Spangles Cap looks awesome!! I am going to use your pose!! :)

I love calling him that, I actually refer to him as Captain Spangles. :lol And steal away...I thought that pose worked well for him, too.

Hey, so I've had an upgrade since the last time I posted my collection here (see: https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...-iron-avengers-collection-96.html#post7750048).

I found a 65 gallon fish tank on Kijiji for $50 and I spent the weekend transforming it into a display case with printed background, random props, and remote-controlled dioder LED Ikea lights with red lights at the bottom to simulate fire:

mahwkz.jpg

j9r5dv.jpg

xmrfd4.jpg

2a9vcw9.jpg

fp0yfn.jpg

That spot in the middle is still reserved for Captain America haha. Also I want to put the miniature Select Ant-Man in Hulk's hand or shoulder. Vision will be floating above/behind Hawkeye and Scarlet Witch will be infront of Hulk. No idea where I can fit the eventual Quicksilver though.

AoU Cap is the best Cap made. Makes me want to sell all the rest(except Avengers Cap).

Back