Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What makes a top notch collection? 1. Volume 2. Quality 3. Rare/custom pieces. But the overlooked #4 is presentation. We are all bound by constraints of space but it evelvates a collection when the figures are in attractive cabinets appropriately spaced out with nice lighting.

What makes a top notch collection? 1. Volume 2. Quality 3. Rare/custom pieces. But the overlooked #4 is presentation. We are all bound by constraints of space but it evelvates a collection when the figures are in attractive cabinets appropriately spaced out with nice lighting.

agreed. Also the poses that figures are in also showcase a collection. I've seen several collections where the poses really take away from the collection

Phase I

11372545_1673559109539396_405582971_n.jpg

ha thanks guys, I made it myself. if there's enough interest, I can probably make a few more if anyone wants one. they're pretty huge in person :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Decided to take photos of the poses that all of my figures are currently in...
Star-Lord.jpg

SSM.jpg

Stark.jpg

TFA.jpg

WS.jpg

StealthCap.jpg

Rogers.jpg

ha thanks guys, I made it myself. if there's enough interest, I can probably make a few more if anyone wants one. they're pretty huge in person :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

whats the dimension for those? and i supposed shipping cost to malaysia would be crazy. :lol

Kind to share where you've got that motorcycle sab?
Been searching for an affordable option for some time already, thanks! :)

It is a repainted (by me) Harley Davidson Fatboy made by Mattel for Barbie. I found it at a local pawnshop, but they are on ebay.

Back