Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheers guys! So got Falcon in my shelf and he just about fits..I can't have his wings fully upright as there is not enough room. Enjoy!
IMG_0019.jpg
IMG_0020.jpg
IMG_0021.jpg
IMG_0022.jpg
IMG_0023.jpg
IMG_0025.jpg

Cheers guys! So got Falcon in my shelf and he just about fits..I can't have his wings fully upright as there is not enough room. Enjoy!

Do you have ultron wired up instead of batteries? If so, show me how!

Do you have ultron wired up instead of batteries? If so, show me how!
I have all of my Hot toys "hard wired" as such. I found the batteries a huge pain. The figures that are on mains as Ultron MK1, Ultron Prime, Iron legion, Iron Man MK 43, Thor's hammer, both Ant-man, Nick Furys gun and the Aether from Thor the Dark world. I also have all the Star Wars items wired into the mains. To do this I got a piece of kit called Soap Reactor. It allows you to plug in your HOt toys then use the mains to power it. Also comes with a remote to turn it all on and off.

Great all around, but I have to say that is the sickest Wolvie figure pose that I have ever seen. Seriously looks fully-sculpted.

Love that spidey pose! great pic!!!!

Thanks.

I think all but two are in the MCU universe. I know GR and spidey are in the universe.

Lol, yes, Spidey and GR are part of it now. The X-universe is their own thing, and I don't know where Blade fits in.

Avengers Assembled again.

I've sold mt Mk43 and yesterdat Mk45 has delivered.

6u1v4QS.jpg

Back