Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While I'm still waiting for news of AoU Thor, I thought what better thing to do than find the original Avenger Thor on special...

Stand back Loki, your TDW rival needs a side by side comparison...

DSC_0213.jpg

Was tempted to use him as a temporary Avenger placeholder with my (mainly AoU) Avenger collection, but too many xmas presents sitting in the way to get to the drawers.... so he's going with his fellow Phase 1 buddy Iron Man for now..

DSC_0214.jpg

Ex-roommate got me this 118" x 30" vinyl Avengers poster last week for my birthday, took forever to put it up, but now I got a nice backdrop for my Phase 1 & 2 boxsets + SH Figuarts collection

IMG_0949.jpg
IMG_0948.jpg

Amazing collections in here! Wish I weren't coming into this late in the game. Missed out on some great Marks (6 and 7 specifically). Really hope the 6 gets the DC treatment soon seeing as how the DC WM is up for PO and DC Whiplash is out.

My only figure so far is AoU WM with the 45 being my next pick-up. Feel like that'd be a nice way to kick start this hobby.

Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

decided to play around alittle bit. threw the mark 7 in a hall of armor(previously occupied by MK 42)
c968e96197885ff9fb3fd7ce5897dc61.jpg

"freaking rocket won't work!"
934b867ae6020336cc8305154f5ab7b3.jpg

dc717c5df0c7decb0534adb97fae77a3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aa580ec45fdf5a6ffecfedea24c9dc7f.jpg

Bad picture but it's the best I have to fit them in. I also have igor but I working out how to fit him. Selling most of my figures who aren't iron man or DC

Back