Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't help it.... Banner bought !

u2esetar.jpg

They all look great together. Also reminds me that now I need a Hawkeye. I never had intentions to buy him or Black Widow but since I broke down (coupon codes are tempting) and got the TWS Widow on pre-order, I hope they give us another Hawkeye for Avengers 2.

They all look great together. Also reminds me that now I need a Hawkeye. I never had intentions to buy him or Black Widow but since I broke down (coupon codes are tempting) and got the TWS Widow on pre-order, I hope they give us another Hawkeye for Avengers 2.

Oh they definitely will. I also missed out on a majority of the avengers line including Hawkeye. AoU is going to be epic and expensive!

Oh they definitely will. I also missed out on a majority of the avengers line including Hawkeye. AoU is going to be epic and expensive!

:exactly: Hope they give us another Hawkeye figure too :pray: :pray:...he is currently the only one I am missing!

:exactly: Hope they give us another Hawkeye figure too :pray: :pray:...he is currently the only one I am missing!

That may be a coin toss at this point. He seems to be the only one with the same exact outfit from Avengers. There are some stills showing him wearing that goofy jacket so IDK if that's enough for HT to make a new version for

That may be a coin toss at this point. He seems to be the only one with the same exact outfit from Avengers. There are some stills showing him wearing that goofy jacket so IDK if that's enough for HT to make a new version for

He seems to have three outfits, the original, the long jacket and then the vest but with long black sleeves

He seems to have three outfits, the original, the long jacket and then the vest but with long black sleeves

Oh, yea? I didn't do that much digging because I usually like to keep as many surprises for my first viewing and stay spoiler free. I did see the original and the long jacket which to me at first glance is pretty silly looking.

Thanks! The space being occupied by Regular mark 7 might fit the two chitauri figs...hmmm....

Owning two Chitauri is definitely the right thing to do :). Nothing stops you from switching your display around. You can swap the MK VII for them and when you get bored of that you can switch it back. Options are key!

Owning two Chitauri is definitely the right thing to do :). Nothing stops you from switching your display around. You can swap the MK VII for them and when you get bored of that you can switch it back. Options are key!

Noted.....Which of the group for the next release will be first to come out???

Back