Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Current HT Bat Setup, not a bunch of figures just the important ones to me now a days.
htbatdisplay_zps93469da3.jpg

Less is more. The setup looks awesome!

Α new entry! Ras' Al Ghoul Figure Club custom figure...

DSC_0223_zpsdcb27871.jpg

Joker Dx11...

DSC_0224_zps222416f8.jpg

And Bruce Wayne Batcave version...

DSC_0225_zpsa22730ed.jpg

Two new pieces for the Bat collection! Well, not really. :lol I finally got around to putting the Medix on a TT. Lots of works but Im finally happy with him now. I also got MRM's awesome BB cowl. Now I have a BB figure I'm happy to display. Excuse the pics,camera is on the fritz again.

Those looks great, Mike. Good to see that you finally managed to figure the whole thing out. :lol

I just found my copy of this packed away in a nice mylar sleeve ! LOL. :hi5:

Woah, thats awesome! :rock mine is gone now, since I've moved about 4-5 times since I bought that comic in the 90s. :gah: I think if I remembered correctly, I even bought multiples of the one with hologram: 1 to read, 1 to keep new in sealed plastic with acid free board, and 1 more to flip, when it reaches 10 or 20k. :lol

Two new pieces for the Bat collection! Well, not really. :lol I finally got around to putting the Medix on a TT. Lots of works but Im finally happy with him now. I also got MRM's awesome BB cowl. Now I have a BB figure I'm happy to display. Excuse the pics,camera is on the fritz again.

Looks great bud. You ever thought about putting the Medicom cowl onto the DX 12?

Those looks great, Mike. Good to see that you finally managed to figure the whole thing out. :lol

l

Thanks, bud. :) Lots of work with the Dremel.n :lol

Looks great bud. You ever thought about putting the Medicom cowl onto the DX 12?

I had that idea initially but the Medi cowl isn't the same color tone as the DX12, unlike the DX02.

One thing I've become disappointed with over time.. is the complete lack of any nice high end Neal Adams era Batman stuff.

There might be the odd statue or whatever that I'm not aware of, but it's sad nonetheless.

Back