Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't have a Imaresq Joker,

but ..

Hell yeah kicker! :rock Still bad ***!

Awesome. I really wish someone with the skill could make something similar to this available. That wasn't $1000 + that is. :lol

Joker looks great. No reason to ever buy another as far as Im concerned.

Thanks Fiend. I wish the same too. And whenever the opportunity arises, people start with their usual "not another Joker!!!" BS. :dunno I wish a talented sculptor, that was as good as Imaresqd1, would just open a thread one day and blow everyone's minds with an affordable, super 1000% accurate sculpt like this. :exactly: It can still happen man.

Now that's a point to ponder! :) Hmmm.... guess after looking at this pic (for an umpteenth time now, lol!) it does look better! In fact, I think HT did a great job with the shirt too.

Thanks a lot of sharing the secrect :1-1: I will try it out. Though I am not sure if it will work on the DX01 Blazer, as I do not have Kato's : /

No problem. :1-1: And this WILL work on the DX01 blazer. But why not pick up a DX11 blazer? 10 times better than the DX01. Just a thought.

It's funny how perfect HT nailed the tie. Glad they did, cause it was one big thing that bothered me on my Kato suit......and the color of the blazer. :lol

Nurse Joker V2 Coming Soon :panic:

jokercollection42013006.jpg

jokercollection42013003.JPG

jokercollection42013007.jpg

jokercollection42013001.jpg

jokercollection42013008.jpg

jokercollection42013002.jpg

jokercollection42013009.jpg

jokercollection42013010.jpg

jokercollection42013005.jpg

Seriously Kicker. Seeing your collection on Macross World and then your 1/6 collection here and there - Is there anything you don't have? There are times I tell my GF, hey honey check out what Kickers got! She just rolls her eyes and tells me "No your not going to get that - you already got yadayadayada". Imagine I tell her you collect 1/6 too, she'll definitely change the PIN number on our joint account. :monkey2 Your definitely the one collector I would call the Jones' for me. Seeing your collection here in Freaks as well as MacrossWorld I would have to raise my white flag and just do this :thud:

Thanks man. My 1/6 collection is nothing compared to others here. I try to keep it dc related and the avengers only. I only have a few customs unlike short round. Custom Valkyries on the other hand I have quiet a few aces under my sleeves that I haven't posted on MW. It would be nice to have buddies in the area who share the same interest.

I do have a dx12 coming from a fellow freak who was kind enough to do the bells and whistles for my dx12. Gonna end up with at least 10 face plates and six cowls. Can'twait for it.

Working on another granas to host either the camo tumbler or the 89 batmobile

No problem. :1-1: And this WILL work on the DX01 blazer. But why not pick up a DX11 blazer? 10 times better than the DX01. Just a thought.

It's funny how perfect HT nailed the tie. Glad they did, cause it was one big thing that bothered me on my Kato suit......and the color of the blazer. :lol

I wanted to get the DX11 Blazer but found it (the way it looked) to be bulkier/thicker than the DX01 :dunno That's why never bought it.

These two look Fab! There's a noticeable difference in the shade of pants, which one's which?

Well the coat's a bit big and bulky, and the slim TT is smaller than average, so that's only going to exacerbate the coat situation.

Here is my latest bash. I think I need to put him on a slim TT ?

Dr Crane from B B

Not great but he will do for now.

haytil is right, a slim will make things worse if you're sticking with that suit. Murphy isn't a huge guy and for what you have a narrow looks ideal.

I like that briefcase - any info on it?

what shelf is that? im looking into ikea Detolfs and would like reviews.

I own a Detolf and have my entire Nolanverse collection in it (currently 8 figures with a 9th and final one on the way this year). You could fit 1-5 figures per shelf giving you up to 20 figures shown. I personally prefer no more than 3 figures per shelf, so that'd give you up to 12 figures to display. They're kind of short, some people have raised them. I am going to look into that when I move to a house. But for now, it's fine as is. They're easy to light as well!

Before you rush into anything, check out all your options below:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=55

Detolfs aren't great for bigger collections unless you are planning on owning multiple Detolfs.

Yes. Its so hard when your buying stuff online to see how big it is. I really need a smaller coat :panic: Maybe I could shrink this one somehow ?

Doubt it but depending on what you paid, it might be worth a try. Suits are annoying. They're so expensive but so boring looking. I'd just add it to your wishlist of things and upgrade it down the road. I think a BR Joker suit, Scarecrow suit, or Harvey suit would be your best bet to make him look slender. All these other suits I see on eBay (even the expensive ones) seem too broad shouldered and bulky for Crane.

Doubt it but depending on what you paid, it might be worth a try. Suits are annoying. They're so expensive but so boring looking. I'd just add it to your wishlist of things and upgrade it down the road. I think a BR Joker suit, Scarecrow suit, or Harvey suit would be your best bet to make him look slender. All these other suits I see on eBay (even the expensive ones) seem too broad shouldered and bulky for Crane.

Hey im going to put him on a TT Slim then use Bruce Lee's suit from the suited Bruce Lee figure and use some fabric pens to colour the suit the correct colour. Am I a genius or what.

Back