Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Added custom SWAT and Commissioner Gordon to my Batman collections.
IMG_2711_zps3247bbd2.jpg

IMG_2709_zps51cce590.jpg

IMG_2708_zps832a89b9.jpg

Yeah, your right ZaCH. I just noticed the abb plates there. I saw the modded cowl and thought "Medix" straight away.
Thanks for pointing that out man. :hi5:

Two questions, is this Bane the same size as DX02 batman (without the base)? And was it difficult taking off the head off the statue?

well with the new headsculpt it's about the same scale, just a bit bigger but you know... that's bane all in all. but the original headsculpt makes it look bigger.

and taking the head off wasn't my work but it's not that tough to break it with a tiny hammer i guess:)

Awesome shot!

That's awesome man. What did you use as the background?

Thanks guys! The back drop is actually a shrink wrapped ikea side table I haven't opened yet lol. I wanted to see how it would reflect the lamp light I have. I liked the result as it almost has a wet look to it like the bat cave :)

Thanks guys! The back drop is actually a shrink wrapped ikea side table I haven't opened yet lol. I wanted to see how it would reflect the lamp light I have. I liked the result as it almost has a wet look to it like the bat cave :)

lol that's awesome and yeah that's what I thought it was at first. Very inventive. And I love that figure. Hoping to have one in the coming months if I can find one for a good deal. Or if Hot Toys makes a DX Batman Begins Batman lol

Added custom SWAT and Commissioner Gordon to my Batman collections.
IMG_2711_zps3247bbd2.jpg

Custom? That's not the stock HT figure on the right?

Or are those the recasted Gordon heads. No offense I can't tell either way from the pic.

Even those recasted heads are like $75 plus shipping. I bet they're making a killing on them too.

Last edited:
I just got this custom Lego tumbler and batpod set from this company in California called Artifex. The original Lego one is nice but this one is just amazing. And the Batpod actually fits inside along with 2 figures.
C47BBC4F-C1B1-4E7A-873F-F7B43AB271EB-1351-00000136E780E513.jpg

Back