Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's an example.

bale-costume-1.jpg

Did you do anything to the legs of the DX? For some reason it looks more detailed than my DX legs.

the patterns are not accurate so its hard to use for reference, it might be just lighting but it just does not look like a natural position. compared to your pic we see too much belt

the patterns are not accurate so its hard to use for reference, it might be just lighting but it just does not look like a natural position. compared to your pic we see too much belt

I've been saying this for years, the real problem is Hot Toys belts are just too big. Medicom's belts were always in scale. Hot Toys belts are still really nice as I don't mind.

Shame with all the customizers we haven't seen someone attempt a belt or part metal part resin.

Not a great deal, but I am getting there....

Only started collecting Batman things just over a week ago. Roll on next pay day ;)

IMG_0676.JPG

What happens when you take 3 crappy figures to make one crappy figure? You get...

Frankenjoker!!!

P1120917.jpg

P1120913.jpg

P1120916.jpg

P1120915.jpg

P1120920.jpg

For scale reference:

P1120912.jpg

haha...I like the look of that freak maglor. Nice work. Is it medicom, mattel, and dc direct?

I've been looking for a batman head for my medicom and I've been considering the dc direct one. that'd probably look freakish.

I just need a DX head.

haha...I like the look of that freak maglor. Nice work. Is it medicom, mattel, and dc direct?

Close.

Here's the recipe:

- Head: Mattel

- Shirt, Jacket, hands: Hot Toys V1

- Tie, vest, pants, and shoes: Medicom

- The belt I bought on eBay a while back for a different bash and ended up not needing it. I used it here because the Medi pants are very tight at the waist and the velcro barely holds them shut.

- He's on a Dragon body that I had no other use for. And the shoulders are padded to be a bit wider.

I actually really like the Mattel head. I always have. And I wanted to use it here. The only thing that bugs me a little is the tie. I might try the Hot Toys V1 tie, but I thought it would clash with the bright green vest.

Anyway, it's pretty bad if you're trying to see Heath Ledger from The Dark Knight there, but I kinda like it as a generic Joker. :D

P1120915.jpg

Back