Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I plan on listing all pieces from my collection starting this week. If anyone is interested please let me know.
3c6a9782c4254bf0ba66308e48ad475a.jpg

b86ab3ddbd0b664f1cc705646eb2298e.jpg

7106216dffb594aae4e47beee38ad339.jpg

81ac8aecdb662b4963e6145b166c7429.jpg

46ae85d2a4c0fbe7b1207a327afbfc9c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love the middle section display with all the elite Hot Wheels Batmobiles going down the center. Looks super classy.

Here is the breakdown and pricing for my 1/6 figures. Trying to get ability to post in market place. I am a premium member but not able to most for some reason. Reached out to mediators.

I will happily provide more details and pictures for serious buyers. Great feedback here and on eBay (Burnke21).

All Items
  • Mint and complete unless noted
  • Posed once and never reposed
  • Stored in dust free, sunlight free, smoke free collection room

Prices do not include shipping or PayPal fees.

Breakdown and pricing: View attachment Bat Things For Sale - 1_6 Figures.pdf

Lots of interest so in order to keep up to date here are the sold items:
- Hot Toys MMS294 - Batman Returns - Batman & Bruce Wayne
- Hot Toys VGM28 - Batman: Arkham Knight - Arkham Knight
- Hot Toys MMS155 - Batman Begins - Batman/Bruce Wayne (One w/out loose ankles)
- Hot Toys MMS372 - BvS Dawn Of Justice - Batman (Knightmare Version - Sideshow Exclusive)
- Hot Toys DX02 - The Dark Knight - Batman
- Hot Toys MMS188 - The Dark Knight Rises - Selina Kyle/Catwoman (Sideshow Exclusive)
- Hot Toys MMS177 - The Dark Knight Rises - Batpod
- Custom - Batman Returns - The Penguin (Mayor Version)

I though that may be the problem so I renewed it on Friday but still unable to post. Just checked PayPal and it says it is ?pending? because admin at sideshow collectors hasn?t accepted it yet.

I though that may be the problem so I renewed it on Friday but still unable to post. Just checked PayPal and it says it is ?pending? because admin at sideshow collectors hasn?t accepted it yet.

Weird. Hopefully they get back to you soon; I remember it being more or less instantaneous.

Because I am unable to get my premier membership through I am posting my stuff on eBay. First round of figures goes live tonight.

Back