Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My BvS collection.

32944185615_137217ecf4_b.jpg

32944185535_cd15a493ed_b.jpg

Love the armoured Batman pose, I find it almost impossible to do anything with mine. :lol

Love the armoured Batman pose, I find it almost impossible to do anything with mine. :lol

Thanks. Yea, it's hard to pose these figures, the costumes are very restricting. I think even putting them slightly crouched, ready to fight, a slight head turn, or some heroic stance is better than museum poses. This was how I first had it displayed when the BvS figures were coming out.

32130161063_25a9eaa6c7_b.jpg

And trying a fight between Bats and Supes.

Attachments

• DSC_0009.JPG
    DSC_0009.JPG
    157.1 KB · Views: 562
That fight pic is awesome, must have taken a lot of patience to set that up.

Hey memphismayfire85,
Where in the heck did you get that Joker head sculpt? That's literally the best one I've ever seen, totally on point!

finished modding the body of my dx12 to make it as close to screen accurate as I could.

took up most my free time for three weeks, but I'm finally satisfied.

next up is modding the medicom cowl & getting it repainted.

this bootleg Bruce head is just a placeholder,

but I'll probably do the same mods again on a second figure to make
an unmasked Bruce Hong Kong scene with backpack.

IMG_2051---------------.jpg

IMG_2050----------------2.jpg

IMG_2049-------------.jpg

Awesome man it looks very cool , im trying my best to make this changes around here. today i did a bit of the glove mod but still need to pull the sleeves down a bit. im just scared a little bit to try out the other things on the chest and etc.
IMG_0757.jpg

Back