Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My humble collection.

Attachments

• 20140612_223611.jpg
    20140612_223611.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 629
OK, so not my entire Bats collection. However, I got this guy yesterday.
I recently completed watching the Beyond show, and have to say it took a while to grow on me, but when it did...
So, I came across this guy a couple of times, but felt that the pics (mine aren't any better) of him always make it look cheap n nasty. It aint. The figure is well made, sturdy and very posable. The base is awesome and I love the wings.
I will be adding him to the cabinet later, or I just might keep him here in my office. Ive already had the 'Which Batman is he?" questions.
246s6td.jpg

4vr4ue.jpg

If he ends up in the cabinet, I'll take pics alongside the others.

For now tho, I'm really happy that I decided to get him.

It really is a great figure. I ended up getting it for less than $30 a year ago. One of my best purchases.

My only gripe with that Batman Beyond figure is the head, I'd love to find or make a custom head. The rest of the figure is great though!

This seems to be the common complaint, but I actually think the head sculpt is what makes this figure. The exaggerated and sharp curves on the face make it stand out.

Today, I watched the Return of the Joker movie. Loved it.
I was watching the head , so to speak, and I can't fault it.
This is now on my cabinet and it fits in remarkably well.
If I had one gripe, I'd like boots.
I took a pic of the cabinet , but it's dreadful. I'll try again.

Got the new steel case blue ray and I must say they look a lot better then the regular ones I had in there.

Batman begins and the dark knight came out with steel book blue ray like the dark knight rises that came out a while back .ill take closer pics for ya

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Oooo, I've never seen the Joker version steelbook or the Begins one I don't think, or maybe I have that one too. I forget.

Ok, the one I have is when he jumps down the staircase amongst the bats to get away from Gotham SWAT. I've seen one where he's carrying Rachel but I didn't like it so didn't bother getting that. And for The Dark Knight, I have the one where he's on his Batpod crashing through a window seen from below, not from the film but a photoshopped poster, and the one where he's standing in front of a building with the bat symbol burning in flames on the side of the building.

Ok, the one I have is when he jumps down the staircase amongst the bats to get away from Gotham SWAT. I've seen one where he's carrying Rachel but I didn't like it so didn't bother getting that. And for The Dark Knight, I have the one where he's on his Batpod crashing through a window seen from below, not from the film but a photoshopped poster, and the one where he's standing in front of a building with the bat symbol burning in flames on the side of the building.

Funny how you're talking about the steelbooks as I just picked up the BB where he's carrying Rachel and the TDK one with Batman in front of the the building with the bat emblem burned into it today. They were only 8 dollars each so I figured why not?

^^^ Hell to the :yess:

I still wonder where he got the Joker one and that Begins variant. I have that Begins cover but it's on the Blu_Ray+DVD special edition exclusive set I think.

Today, I watched the Return of the Joker movie. Loved it.
I was watching the head , so to speak, and I can't fault it.
This is now on my cabinet and it fits in remarkably well.
If I had one gripe, I'd like boots.
I took a pic of the cabinet , but it's dreadful. I'll try again.

Don't forget Justice League and Justice League Unlimited too, as they take place after Beyond left off.

Back