Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Funny how you're talking about the steelbooks as I just picked up the BB where he's carrying Rachel and the TDK one with Batman in front of the the building with the bat emblem burned into it today. They were only 8 dollars each so I figured why not?

Did you pick them up at best buy? The joker one is the back of the batman one with the burning emblem on the building.

I can see the credits now. :duh I'm assuming the Begins one is the back of the one where he is carrying Rachel on the front?

I just started collecting these figures so this is all i have at the moment. All of these ive acquired from nice board members. I dont plan on getting all the dark knight trilogy figures but on the way i have DX11, MMS67, and i have the armory set on PO.

32E8A0F6-7D2E-4357-ADEB-BD4BBB5861C4.jpg

I just started collecting these figures so this is all i have at the moment. All of these ive acquired from nice board members. I dont plan on getting all the dark knight trilogy figures but on the way i have DX11, MMS67, and i have the armory set on PO.

32E8A0F6-7D2E-4357-ADEB-BD4BBB5861C4.jpg
Very nice start. You have some really cool pieces. Unfortunately, this is how it starts. Next you'll be complaining about not having enough space. I'm planning on calling it quits once I have that armory set, but only time will tell. Congrats!

Very nice start. You have some really cool pieces. Unfortunately, this is how it starts. Next you'll be complaining about not having enough space. I'm planning on calling it quits once I have that armory set, but only time will tell. Congrats!

Im already out of space! :D i try to keep all the collectibles on one corner of the room but these had to go on the entertainment center cause they take up too much space. I have no idea where ill display the armory

I stalked e[vil]Bay for awhile until I found one that I snagged for $300 not including shipping. If not - going price is around the $400+ range, methinks.

Id say the going rate is $300-$340 i had a guy here trying to sell it to me for $380 a week later he came back to me trying to sell it to me for $350 which is what i had originally offered. I got mine for $340 from another member and the auction i had been looking at ended at $320 plus shipping.

Blake is awesome, man! He adds a really nice touch to the display. Don't see many of those around. Congrats!

Could be the positioning. I worked on TDKR with both Joe and Anne and they're almost around the same height without her heels.

u5a4eqy7.jpg

6ete7yju.jpg

pa6ysy7y.jpg

vaganepe.jpg

duvyhyje.jpg

vuvuquhy.jpg

mene5emu.jpg

u8aqeduv.jpg

ysy4u9u3.jpg

geqy4y3e.jpg

Hoping the iPhone pics do my humble collection some justice. Been a long time in the making, but my Hot Toys/ 1:6 Nolanverse collection is almost complete!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back