Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow Tony, this is the first I'm seeing your collection. Amazing! Where's all the 1/4's?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't have glass doors on mine. So speaking from experience, yes, it sucks.

Twice a month I clean every figure and dust the shelves.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

It's funny I was talking to a collector friend about glass. While I appreciate that it protects the figures it really does look better without it. I have shelves like Toni's and a Besta. Totally prefer the shelves.

im really torn over how best to display pieces. you definitely enjoy them more without them being behind glass, but the price that these are and wanting to protect them just doesn't allow me to display in the open. in all honesty i'm yet to find any display case that does figures justice.case in point my batman PF. awesome piece that just begs to be displayed on top of the besta, but at $400 i just cannot bring myself to do it.

A pf on top of a short Besta would look great. Maybe acrylic cover for it?
With books and what not under it in the Besta.

One thing I really dislike are those single acrylic cases. Especially ones that barely fit the figure in them. They looked trapped. :lol Although I've seen some great displays with them I'm not crazy about details either. I kept hearing about them and when I finally went to buy one I took one look at them and said " That's it?" They're small and dinky, and frail looking too. I could probably pick one up over my head and toss it 10 feet. I went with the Billy bookcase.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I agree I think you have to get them fairly large like those legend master light house ones. They look good with room to spare.

Excellent collection. Great poses and setup. Love that 89 batman pose, don't usually see him posed that revealing. Is the Gordon outfit accurate? Really been looking for a set to make my own.

Thanks, bro! I really always spend a lot of time with posing.
Can't wait for HT Armory with Bruce and Alfred!!!

I'm not sure if Gordon is 100% accurate, honestly. I've used the rare PIRP Inspector cloth set, never thought if it's 100% accurate. I just don't care, but I kinda like him. Here is few shots of my Jim if you're interested:

Oh I see, he looks fantastic. The PIRP and I think ZCWO set? They're impossible to find. But hopefully a new company does a set. Thanks for the pics

Got one step closer to completing one of my Batman grails this week...

I have wanted a really nice 1/6th scale Tim Drake Robin for awhile now (especially to go along with my Keaton Batman stuff, like in the old Kenner Batman Returns line). I had Moe make me a suit awhile back... but I was never 100% happy with the body, head, or belt. I repainted the existing belt, and I have a new head on the way... but the thing that I am really happy with now is this new body. I cut the suit off the existing one and sewed it onto one of the new Hot Toys '66 Burt Ward Robin bucks. Looks much more natural and fits better alongside Batman in my opinion:)

I will update again once the head arrives. :)

-Sallah

Very cool! Can't wait to see the finished fig.

I really want a Tim Drake Robin. Maybe after I finish my Old school Bat-Man

Back