Action Figure Show your custom Lara Croft 1/6 scale figures! 20+ years of the Tomb Raider...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
c016292db993ab7a81973877f6bcd57f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's some really awesome customs in here! In fact, it got me motivated to finally start working on mine.

I'm not a fan of the SWToys radio, so I figured I should just model one for 3D printing. I own the real radio the game version was modeled after, so I have all the reference I could ever need!

Anyway, I just wrapped it up and made the final tweaks to allow it to be printed so small (and hopefully not be too fragile).

View attachment 481961

I can't wait to see what it actually looks like printed! :yess:
Please let us know how it went!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

No sooner do you finish building your own Lara......and a new one comes along!

Well, it looks like the best Lara that has been released to date, the sculpt looks decent, the eye paint looks odd. Looks pretty good to me and so I pre ordered through KGHobby.

There's some really awesome customs in here! In fact, it got me motivated to finally start working on mine.

I'm not a fan of the SWToys radio, so I figured I should just model one for 3D printing. I own the real radio the game version was modeled after, so I have all the reference I could ever need!

Anyway, I just wrapped it up and made the final tweaks to allow it to be printed so small (and hopefully not be too fragile).

View attachment 481961

I can't wait to see what it actually looks like printed! :yess:

Let me know if you decide to sell one or do commission.

Thank you so much!

Might pick up an extra headsculpt from the new figure coming soon and swap this one out. Really looking forward to that one releasing.

Extremely difficult to find. I lucked out with the axes months ago. Can't get a phone. Had to make most of my figure, with the exception of the headsculpt, axes and boots.

I would just wait on this new release, then for a while parts will be plentiful. I'm buying the new figure, but will also pick up an extra head and phone to use on my custom.

Extremely difficult to find. I lucked out with the axes months ago. Can't get a phone. Had to make most of my figure, with the exception of the headsculpt, axes and boots.

I would just wait on this new release, then for a while parts will be plentiful. I'm buying the new figure, but will also pick up an extra head and phone to use on my custom.

May I ask Zedbelkon what pants/trousers you used on yours/do you know where to find a pair?9

Hi there, I bought this set for the trousers from ebay.

They were the best combats that i could find :

Only needed the trousers, but managed to cut up the gun straps and use them to make an AK47 strap for my Nathan Drake. The hat and top are in the parts drawer! It wasn't a very cheap option, but needs must and after a LOT of hours on Ebay searching, this was as good as it got!

Once I got hold of them, I briefly put them in some brown dye which darkened them to the colour that you see in my pictures. Ultimately, I was looking to closely match the "desert tank top" outfit. Tan was the closest that I could get and I knew that I could dye them closer to the brown that they are in game. Plenty of black combat pants available online, but she never wears that colour.

Hope that helps.

Zed inspired me with his figure to do my own take on the desert tank top outfit.

I used most of the accessories from a fake play arts kai figure. They go for 26EUR on aliexpress and they contain the axes, bow and arrows, hairpiece, combat knife.

I dyed the pants, made all leather myself, repainted the hair to match play arts kai ponytail (SW Ourworld was too short), the headsculpt was too dark for the TBLeague body so I had to darken it using pastels. (Turned out pretty good!)

Im currently working on a diorama for her.

SdcSAUu.jpg

UXyg23o.jpg

lH1hnAW.jpg

oEcv1iT.jpg

Y3TgL40.jpg

ygAspsf.jpg

Can anyone give me advice on a decent sculpt when going for the classic look?
Preferably one in the likes of Poptoys ms Smith, or better yet, where I could find that sculpt.

Can anyone give me advice on a decent sculpt when going for the classic look?
Preferably one in the likes of Poptoys ms Smith, or better yet, where I could find that sculpt.

Just realised that Jessica Alba might work as a classic Lara.
Any suggestions where to find such a sculpt, if it exists at all?

Back