Show Us Your Troops (Sideshow/Marmit/Medicom/etc.)!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My marmit with my custom biker scout and Vader.

Attachments

• 18.jpg
    18.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 307
Hey I know it's per rules to put up a sale thread. But anyone looking for Commander Cody or Battle Droids from SSC?

Nice collection. Which Scout Biker is that? Did you do any modification on it?
It's the hasbro biker with tomy helmet. I think's there are two version of the hasbro scout. This is the one whith a more rounded chest armor.

Awesome pic and collection canadaclone!

That's an IKEA Expedit cabinet right?
I always thought the cubes were 30 cm high (too low for 1/6 figs), but they fit fine. When expanding my shelves in the future I always imagined a cabinet for figures with room for statues on top and this is perfect! :faq

Awesome pic and collection canadaclone!

That's an IKEA Expedit cabinet right?
I always thought the cubes were 30 cm high (too low for 1/6 figs), but they fit fine. When expanding my shelves in the future I always imagined a cabinet for figures with room for statues on top and this is perfect! :faq

Yes, they re-designed it and call it a Klaxxa now...same thing...apparently thinner exterior sides so it uses less wood...a 14" HT predator even fits with a slight battle pose...they are on the opposite side of the clones...

Ikea. I love the double sided effect...holds lots more 1/6 figs!

Back