Show Us Your Troops (Sideshow/Marmit/Medicom/etc.)!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tried the hot toys narrow knockoff yesterday for a marmit sandtrooper. A great body but I've come to the conclusion to get a ttm22 for the marmit. Had to shave the legd etc. To much work to fit the parts.

Best,

Robert

Hi! I am sorry, but I don't know the name of the "neck piece" or "collar" some clone troopers have.

Can anyone help me out?

Thanks!

my new Yoda just arrived, and I wanted to pose him with the 501st trooper, so I changed the clone pose too.

lafoto_zpsc28e1e90.png

image_2_zpsed8594a9.png

Very nice! I'm not a big fan of colored Stormtroopers, but I kept the Stormie Commander too, in fact IMO it looks better than the plain white regular TK, maybe the weathering and blue color cover some of the errors, which are easily seen in white

Figured this would be the best place to ask...

I recently bought a marmit stormtrooper kit (my first one), It came loose. Everything seems legit. I'm unsure if the helmet is actually a marmit. Its just a shell. There's no mounting point at all. Its fairly large too, but the opening is pretty tight even for a DID head. Once its on though, you can spin it around like a top. I did a size comparison with the SSC Han/Luke stormtrooper disguise helmet and it is bigger than those. I don't have a regular SSC Stormtrooper. The overall size doesn't bother me too much, its just the mounting issue.

I'm using a TT knockoff for the body, but I'm not sure what to do with this helmet. Are you guys using a head and then using tape or something to hold it in place? Any ideas.

Looks like a marmit. I think there were 2 types. One like you have shown that mounted on a marmit body that had a ball for a head (it came with a strip of foam to glue around it to snug it up. The second version had a layer of plastic with a small hole and the body's head had a peg intead of the ball.

Figured this would be the best place to ask...

I recently bought a marmit stormtrooper kit (my first one), It came loose. Everything seems legit. I'm unsure if the helmet is actually a marmit. Its just a shell. There's no mounting point at all. Its fairly large too, but the opening is pretty tight even for a DID head. Once its on though, you can spin it around like a top. I did a size comparison with the SSC Han/Luke stormtrooper disguise helmet and it is bigger than those. I don't have a regular SSC Stormtrooper. The overall size doesn't bother me too much, its just the mounting issue.

I'm using a TT knockoff for the body, but I'm not sure what to do with this helmet. Are you guys using a head and then using tape or something to hold it in place? Any ideas.

You seem to be as addicted as I am, Nate! I also bought a Marmit trooper (sidekick for my DX07 guy), but mine is really yellow, so I will give him the H2O2 Batch ...

Back