Show Us Your Troops (Sideshow/Marmit/Medicom/etc.)!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Boba Fett was the cheapest of all Marmit figures, I have even seen it sell MIB for $20 a couple years ago.

That really hurts as I bought a few for what I thought was a good price a few years ago to resell later on. Guess they're worth less now than what I paid for them. :monkey2
At least I gave one to Seb to get him to start his SW customs last year.

Got my shiny. Awesome.
2enamaza.jpg

segydune.jpg

When there's a shortage of plastic in Asia for manufacturing, I know who to blame.. And to call. ;)

Hey, they already made them...I just give them a home...

Some of mine

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 341
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    169.6 KB · Views: 340
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    154.8 KB · Views: 337
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    142.4 KB · Views: 366
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 342
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 338
That really hurts as I bought a few for what I thought was a good price a few years ago to resell later on. Guess they're worth less now than what I paid for them. :monkey2
At least I gave one to Seb to get him to start his SW customs last year.

Marmit Fett dropped in price incredibly. I'm not sure if it was accurate or no, but the figure looked ok. Indeed the Marmit AT-AT is the rarest of them all, combined with the fact that there is no other rendition of this character in 1:6 (excepting old Hasbro toy-ish version)

Marmit Fett dropped in price incredibly. I'm not sure if it was accurate or no, but the figure looked ok. Indeed the Marmit AT-AT is the rarest of them all, combined with the fact that there is no other rendition of this character in 1:6 (excepting old Hasbro toy-ish version)
Oh that's good, I have him too. :monkey3

Back