Show Us Your Troops (Sideshow/Marmit/Medicom/etc.)!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know they don't look that bad but the price still is a little high for something like that for me. Would be perfect for a desk though and great picks man the last one had me :rotfl

Generally I don't like bobblehead/cutsy-fied versions of iconic designs, but those are pretty cool. Also, love the box design. Very minimal but big impact.

BTW, jautja31337: The painting in your sig is fantastic. Even after all these years of Star Wars, one can still be surprised by a fresh take (just noticed the Tusken in the foreground is wearing Stormtrooper armour...). Where's it from?

Last edited:
thanks, i just googled sandtrooper images and got it from there.

Generally I don't like bobblehead/cutsy-fied versions of iconic designs, but those are pretty cool. Also, love the box design. Very minimal but big impact.

BTW, jautja31337: The painting in your sig is fantastic. Even after all these years of Star Wars, one can still be surprised by a fresh take (just noticed the Tusken in the foreground is wearing Stormtrooper armour...). Where's it from?

That is by Dave Dorman. It's called "Incident On The Jundland Wastes, Tatooine" and it was a print at the first Star Wars Celebration Europe.

Thanks, Darth Waller. By coincidence, I was in the Gentle Giant Bantha thread in the SW statues section and one of the people that bought the Bantha displayed it with this very print in the background. I Googled Dorman and he's done some other stuff I recognize. Really enjoy his take on Star Wars. I've never been one for bashing figures but that Tusken in Sandtrooper armour would be a neat one to do.

OK here's a question for those of you who have the Clone Trooper
(Republic Lieutenant) 2010 SDCC Exclusive.
The blue on the package seems to be a light blue but the blue on the figure is more like the blue that the 501st Clone Trooper is painted with a darker blue.
Is this common or was the photo on the cover just a little off?

OK here's a question for those of you who have the Clone Trooper
(Republic Lieutenant) 2010 SDCC Exclusive.
The blue on the package seems to be a light blue but the blue on the figure is more like the blue that the 501st Clone Trooper is painted with a darker blue.
Is this common or was the photo on the cover just a little off?

Its a little off from what was on the cover in my opinion but the 501st is glossy an the lt is flat blue almost exactly the same as rex.

2F8AC4EB-9ECC-4338-891B-59C00CCC8583-373-0000004C7991E734_zpsdc4d7867.jpg

925524F5-8D56-49FD-91CC-231E4D6E06AE-373-0000004C9E09F428_zpsbf923c9f.jpg

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this but.....who's got the best rendition of a 1:6 Scout Trooper?? :dunno:dunno

I'm so hoping that SSC doesn't **** up the 1/6 Bikerscout. :pray:

If I see a giant helmet / noggin, flip top visor with a Jango head under there, or a less than well executed lower torso section - I'm gonna :gah: :gah: :gah:

:lol

Actually the tomy helmet is real nice. If you shave a bit out if the inside you can fit a head in there. Granted not a big head but yes. I put the ht Luke head in there without the hair. Fit pretty good and looked proportionate. I picked up a hasbro scout for the costume and haven't gotten to it yet but I'm confident it will look great.

I don't have the Tomy Scout but I do have Vader and Storrmie and are not too accurate alas. Their AT-AT Driver is ok (in regarding the greeblies, it is better than GG AT-AT bust). But remember the Tomy helmets are in fact 1:7

Back