Show Us Your Troops (Sideshow/Marmit/Medicom/etc.)!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet. Looks like you have him on a TT body, slim? Does that TT head fit under the helmet?

Yep! It's a tight fit, (scuffed the end of his nose :gah: ) but fits fine.

Think I had to cut the inside out of the helmet (did it years ago, think it was this one!) but end result is worth it.

Well, I'm new on here. The name's Dar. I started my collection with the Sideshow ESB Boba, and from there I've gotten Boil and Waxer, Commander Cody, Commander Bly, and Captain Rex. Oh, and Jango Fett. Gotta admit, the Medicom Toy Jango doesn't appeal to me. I keep him a shelf up and separated from the rest of the crew, because all the clones being bigger than Jango just..looks goofy to me. Not a fan of the plastic holsters and such, where as on my Boba almost everything is leather and fabric.

But at any rate, I love these figures, so much I scooped all my Hasbro 3" figs off my desk top and put them away in a box to make room for my 12" figs.

Anyway, here's my little collection thus far:

555344_10200550352384768_182395094_n.jpg

304805_10200550189260690_1881294847_n.jpg

540135_10200550197020884_1913315267_n.jpg

374285_10200550200140962_1240461451_n.jpg

76328_10200550205541097_2082724213_n.jpg

533794_10200550207541147_1554472865_n.jpg

485928_10200550209421194_292195631_n.jpg

307707_10200550214541322_124616370_n.jpg

Next purchase will likely be Commander Ganch. After that, I'm interested in maybe getting the RotJ Boba Fett, because it'd be in similar size with my Jango. Or Commander Gree or Fox. Not real sure yet, other then getting Ganch.

Congrats on the purchases mate. :)

I agree with you about the Medi Jango; it doesn't cut it for me either. Love the character - but it looks way too diminutive for a scaled down Temuerra Morrison to be in there. Never liked the droopy torso armour either. :lol

Thanks bub. And yeah, the Medi Jango had potential, but when I bought him I wasn't aware of the scale difference. I bought Boba first, then the other five came in at a rush at the same time, and Jango came in about a week later.

Is what it is. I want to get the Medicom RotJ Boba, but I'm wondering if it'll fall as flat for me as the Jango did.

No comparison between the two. ROTJ fett is on a new, larger body. He fits right in with the SS stuff. His paint apps are more accurate to the ROTJ fett than the SS is to ESB.

Is that so? Hmm, well then. So is he worth the buy, you'd say? How does his accessories and change out hands and feet come?

Very nice. He is sharp looking figure, I gotta say. Well, after Cmdr Ganch, I'll look into that one.

Theskullking - welcome to the boards. :wave. I started with the same figures except replace fett with commander fox. Watch out this is contagious.

Outlander - nice photos. Really nice. I would love to know how you set those shots up.

Outlander - nice photos. Really nice. I would love to know how you set those shots up.

They were done by Rubio95, he does really nice stuff with pics. He has pics all over the SW section. You can see more and maybe ask him yourself over at the "New Jango and New Boba figs! Medicom" thread.

Next purchase will likely be Commander Ganch. After that, I'm interested in maybe getting the RotJ Boba Fett, because it'd be in similar size with my Jango. Or Commander Gree or Fox. Not real sure yet, other then getting Ganch.

I have Ganch already so can't blame you for getting him next. It will probably be easier to get Medi ROTJ Fett than Ganch down the road.

I have Ganch already so can't blame you for getting him next. It will probably be easier to get Medi ROTJ Fett than Ganch down the road.

I saw he was actually a limited run, but it's unconfirmed. I was lucky to get my Capt. Rex. I got all my guys but Jango off of Amazon. Rex is pushin' $275 now, I think, at the cheapest. Soooo thankful to have him.

I saw he was actually a limited run, but it's unconfirmed. I was lucky to get my Capt. Rex. I got all my guys but Jango off of Amazon. Rex is pushin' $275 now, I think, at the cheapest. Soooo thankful to have him.

On Rex, is that the region or exempt for $275? I still need that stand. But do own the regular

I dunno about region or anything. Let me see if I can pull it up. As for the stand, I just have the standard black stands with "Star Wars" on it.

[ame="https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Dtoys-and-games&field-keywords=sideshow+collectibles+star+wars+captain+rex&sprefix=sideshow+co%2Ctoys-and-games%2C207"]Captain Rex amazon.com[/ame]

Okay, I was off a bit. lol He's a bit pricey now. $349.

IF you have the money to spend, then I'd say he's worth it. He's a great figure, and I love seeing a Clone Wars character (I absolutely despise this show) done up in life like style.

But, I am glad I got him when I did. The limited numbers would definitely crank up the price. Hence why I'm getting Commander Ganch as soon as I can.

Back