Show Us Your Troops (Sideshow/Marmit/Medicom/etc.)!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally he has joined the group of Galactic Empire Troopers, the old figure Marmit's Tie Fighter Pilot.. still searching AT-AT driver and Emperor's Guard though..

Terrible photo using my phone, but you get the idea. I need a good panoramic shot. I also have all the Sandtroopers, two Stormtroopers (with ANH Vader) and two Snowtroopers with (ESB/ROTJ Vader).

2014-03-26195018_zpsf99c85e9.jpg

I plan to create a space hangar backdrop for this shelf.

Terrible photo using my phone, but you get the idea. I need a good panoramic shot. I also have all the Sandtroopers, two Stormtroopers (with ANH Vader) and two Snowtroopers with (ESB/ROTJ Vader).

That's mighty impressive. IF you had to pick a favorite, which one would it be?

I posted that last one too soon....

View attachment 99791

Both of these shots are great! Makes me want to go order another trooper!

That's mighty impressive. IF you had to pick a favorite, which one would it be?

Well, I am a big fan of the 501 design and figure the inevitable Appo will become a favorite. Until then, Cody was just recently surpassed by the awesomeness of Wolffe. It really is hard to pick just one.

pics are pretty dark(i shouldve opened up exposure much more but was in a rush) just put lights in my detolfs, first is my clones then some of my other SW, including imperial troops and droids

also to note, the lights are just taped on until i find something to give me a 45 degree angle at the edge of the shelves

pics are pretty dark(i shouldve opened up exposure much more but was in a rush) just put lights in my detolfs, first is my clones then some of my other SW, including imperial troops and droids

also to note, the lights are just taped on until i find something to give me a 45 degree angle at the edge of the shelves

OMG! What a cool collection! :clap
:goodpost:

Is there a "Detolf" thread anywhere? I'm currently displaying my stuff in a spare Expedit (I have 2 others with desks), but it's not big enough and it's too dark. I'd like to pick 2 up and add lights like some of you have done.

JonEL that is a SUPERB collection of figures. Great to see them all displayed. Always like to see your custom clones. Still hunting for a Commander Cody helmet loose for you to paint me a Foxx phase 2. Yes, its been that long since I originally asked you. Had no luck at all!!

The offer still open mate if I find one? Have you thought of doing the Fox Phase 2 in the half red and white design? Same as the Hasbro figure.

Yeah it is....I thought about it but then was planning on making commander thorn instead but then I watched season 6 and commander thorn was weak and I hate commander fox

I would personally love to see a Commander Jet, custom or production. Love the look of that Clone. To be honest there are so many designs that would look great in 1/6.

Back