Show Us Your Troops (Sideshow/Marmit/Medicom/etc.)!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would have bought it as well, had it beed the Orange pauldron version. I've already got the white pauldron sergeant.

Hello everyone, I recently bought a Marmit sand trooper, but it seems the body is not right, body's back says " © Marmit /1996/ mermaid "
is this the correct body?

Wow, no one bought that Marmit! I see people complaining (in here) that Marmits are so expensive, and here's one for $115 shipped and no bids. Wow.

I just posted a nice image that makes an awesome background for any Sandtrooper, Jawa or Tusken Raider setup. 30x22" @150dpi Tatooine Landscape:

Made from a couple of images from other Flickr users (attributed in the description)
That's a nice image!

That would look excellent behind any of those characters you mentioned.

I still haven't bought a SSC Sand People figure, but it's on the list. :lol

Here's my Sandtroopers I just finished weathering. All 3 are Marmit but the 2 on the ends were replaced with Dragon bodies done by the original owner I bought these off of years ago.

Quick YouTube vid I did on them too in case anyone is interested.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LV9Gn52EiBc"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LV9Gn52EiBc[/ame]

Congrats man :hi5: I got my sandie marmit a month ago and I was so happy wit him that I bought a stormie and the at at driver.

Thanks elvis, I've slowly been getting these as I see them for a good price
I have the atat, tie and standard stormie, it seems a shame all these people who have kept them for so many yrs mint in box sell them to me for under original retail and I just go and rip them open :lol

Thanks elvis, I've slowly been getting these as I see them for a good price
I have the atat, tie and standard stormie, it seems a shame all these people who have kept them for so many yrs mint in box sell them to me for under original retail and I just go and rip them open :lol

Free the marmits !!! Mib just doesn't work for me. :nana:

Free the marmits !!! Mib just doesn't work for me. :nana:

They are too good to be MIB, they've never really had the chance to appreciate these guys fully, being originally a hasbro collector I fully understand the disappointment of the figure out of the box :monkey3
But I wouldn't be able to resist these guys for 10 yrs

Newest Phase1 Clonetrooper Commander

Here are pics of my latest Phase1 Clonetrooper Commander. It is a Medicom Phase1 yellow figure. I compared it to my SSC clones and I think I prefer the SSC clone figures. This figure is glossy and I'm going to have to use dullcoat on it to kill the shine so I can weather it. That aside it is still a nice figure and the price was great as well. I bought it from the same guy I got my Red Clonetrooper. Both were very reasonable priced. He also has 3 White phase 1 clonetroopers as well for sale at a great price as well so I may scoop them up even though I prefer the SSC clones. Comments welcomed..... Harold

Back