Show Us Some ASH

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
something is cooking!!

DSC02896.jpg

The Excitment Once again as Started :wink1: Looking Good Beto :panic:

Thought you guys might appreciate this Ash head for adamcraig123

img5248ts.jpg

img5249p.jpg

img5250q.jpg

Pete, this is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!! Im sooo amazed by this paint job!:thud: Your such a talented dude Pete! Thanks for finding time to do this for me, i really appreciate it bud! Your a legend!

Adamcraig123, the thing that REALLY throws off NECA's ash's are the eyebrows. The majority of them are painted way off to where the mold for the brows are. I'll be re painting my Hero Ash's eyes as soon as I get some spare time.

Hi mate, your deffo right, the eyebrows are probably the main factors that have changed since the priduction pics. I did notice them being slightly off the correct position too.

In case anyone is interested. I have put my Beto Ash up for sale in my sales thread. He is the newer version that he completed late last year/early this year with a newer head sculpt then his first version. If anyone want him, shoot me a PM.

I think i can work in a Evil Dead 1 Ash figure, just need finish the Ash sculpt im workin now and more lots of time!! great work by the way!!
is sad all have his Ash figures except Beto!! LOL

I think i can work in a Evil Dead 1 Ash figure, just need finish the Ash sculpt im workin now and more lots of time!! great work by the way!!

thanks beto that means alot from you.i would love to see you do an evil dead 1 head.

I have no problem with this it gives me time to save money up :lol

And with deadite ed i may need to buy them all :yess:

I'm so jealous of all the 1/6 Ash's in this thread that use beto sculpts.:monkey2
Missed out on all the Evil dead stuff he did.
Need.

Back