Show Us Some ASH

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Think I may have to ask you for their contact details once I have some spare cash :)

Just noticed your link for your blog, awesome collection mate :hi5:

no probleme ! and thanks for my collection . it is not finished, but I have too much to photos!:gah:

Well i kind of have one but hes in parts :lol

Well we will allow you a 6 month temporary membership in which if you have not completed a custom 1/6 Ash then your membership shall be revoked with full loss of befits, rights and privileges. :lecture

:rotfl:rotfl ;)

Well we will allow you a 6 month temporary membership in which if you have not completed a custom 1/6 Ash then your membership shall be revoked with full loss of befits, rights and privileges. :lecture

:rotfl:rotfl ;)

Such a exclusive club.......but that makes me want to be in even more :rotfl

That cabin dio is amazing! You are very lucky to own that piece, that's hands down one of the best enviornments I've seen, stunning!

Ashgood3final.jpg

I'm big Ash...

Ashmini.jpg

and you're small Ash...

Ashmini2.jpg

You're a "little" goody two shoes...

Adamcraig123, the thing that REALLY throws off NECA's ash's are the eyebrows. The majority of them are painted way off to where the mold for the brows are. I'll be re painting my Hero Ash's eyes as soon as I get some spare time.

Back