Show Us Some ASH

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Excitment Once again as Started :wink1: Looking Good Beto :panic:

Now we're talking! We need more pt. 1 action. I'd be interested in all 3 deadite girls too.

Since Cheryll is Ash'es sister :lol

10310_467000369987260_2016414604_n.jpg

Awesome bro :yess:

Considering the sale of my Peteskywalker Ash. Hate to do it but needs must :(

PM me if your interested

tedash1.jpg

tedash5.jpg

tedash8.jpg

tedash2.jpg

Last edited:
For sure, IMO, the best Ash around. :lecture

Not to disrespect others but yes IMO it is the best Ash I have seen.

Thanks guys that's a honor coming from you two, especially considering the talent I'm up against :)

Hope he goes to a good home teddy, he is by far my best yet :duff

I won't be selling any more using Beto's sculpt so get him while you can guys.

Thanks guys that's a honor coming from you two, especially considering the talent I'm up against :)

Hope he goes to a good home teddy, he is by far my best yet :duff

I won't be selling any more using Beto's sculpt so get him while you can guys.

I really hope it goes to a good home also Pete. It is a beauty and hate having to sell it :(

Definitely your best I think imo.

Here is the for sale thread.

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=117713

He's a really nice piece indeed, I'm trying to figure out a way to swing him myself. Not sure if I can or not but trying to figure a way to make it work.

Here's my first attempt at painting Ash... I'm real happy with how he turned out. I may still bloody him a bit more, but I don't know what body he'll be on yet so I'm waiting till I get more pieces before I make final decisions.

I was going for end of Evil Dead II... just after the streak of white, but before he battles the giant tree :lol

asha.jpg

ashb.jpg

ashc.jpg

ashd.jpg

ashe.jpg

Here's my first attempt at painting Ash... I'm real happy with how he turned out. I may still bloody him a bit more, but I don't know what body he'll be on yet so I'm waiting till I get more pieces before I make final decisions.

I was going for end of Evil Dead II... just after the streak of white, but before he battles the giant tree :lol

asha.jpg

ashb.jpg

ashc.jpg

ashd.jpg

ashe.jpg

Great paint job there. Love the eyeball. Well done. The skin texture on his face is awesome as well. :clap

Thanks man :duff

I bought one of those magnifying glass headsets today... really makes things like an eyeball easier to do.

I haven't been able to get a decent new Ash sculpt (despite looking a lot for both that and a harness) and I kept visiting this thread looking at all the awesome. And then I decided I would make do with what I have.

My SS AoD Ash got disassembled long ago, but I always kept the parts around. So I dug into my parts box, and found his stuff. I put him back together with a couple changes-quick splash of paint to give him some color (which you can't see in the photos, but it's an improvement), new shirt, stolen from Jason X, a repainted Mace Windu hand. He's a WIP, but I already like him much better.

DSCN1684.jpg

DSCN1697.jpg

DSCN1687.jpg

DSCN1705.jpg

Looks great GB. I don't paint so I don't know the deal, but from a layman's perspective, it's pretty amazing that someone could do eyes without that headset

Back