Show off your Kamen Riders!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyway, their cyclones looks alright but medicom is the way to go. Hurricane with V3 is just awesome.
forgot to mention that the parts under the body are mainly die cast.

Is there any news of a re-release of Battle Hopper v2.0 from the s.h.figuarts line? I missed out on the first release and don't wanna pay scalped prices on ebay.

https://m.facebook.com/474925785852...02/515381225140391/?type=1&source=46&refid=17
The hurricane bike is from Meerkat enterprise. They made old cyclone, new cyclone, hurricane, battle hopper and acrobatter. They also made kamen rider black, black rx and shadow moon.

Hi scarlet, is meerkat enterprise's battle hopper same with this one? Where is meerkat enterprise from? Hong Kong?

Ishimori Masked Rider 1 6 Battle Hopper motorbike Kamen Motorcycle with Metal | eBay

Hi wlvn, yes. That's the one. Do note that hopper sits pretty high. If you want to pose it with rider black, you would have to customise hopper's suspension spring. I had one a few years ago and could pose them nicely for nuts. What made it worse was the fact that medi black was practically unlovable due to the costume.

Yes, meerkat is a company from Hong Kong.

SIC Tamashii Nation Exclusive - Kamen Rider OOO Tamashiy Combo:

15266318853_65d872549a_b.jpg

Hi wlvn, yes. That's the one. Do note that hopper sits pretty high. If you want to pose it with rider black, you would have to customise hopper's suspension spring. I had one a few years ago and could pose them nicely for nuts. What made it worse was the fact that medi black was practically unlovable due to the costume.

Yes, meerkat is a company from Hong Kong.

Thanks for the heads up scarlet.

Lol. Just reread my reply. Firstly, meant to say thatI couldn't pose black to sit nicely. The other was that black was unmovable. Bloody typing on mobile. ....

Lol. I wonder if the new black 1.5 would be more posable? I can do with black just standing beside hopper.

medicomNewBattleHooper2.jpg

6018733728_0f4aea257a_z.jpg

Hopefully, you can never find any pics with Black riding on Hopper without looking kind of silly. I don't think I'm getting 1.5 though. I replaced his old body with the updated rah body and removed the inner pants for better poseability. I do think they need to release 1.5 ver with some sort of shiny spandex material because 1. it provides better poseability and 2. less risk of tearing or flaking.

my kivas kiva1sic.jpg kiva2sic.jpg and the rest of the sic kamen riders i own ( actually have the wizards water and dragon version on pre-order along with Rider Leangle Jack Form oh and phantom crow) sicmasked1.jpg sicmasked2.jpg

Thanks man, really surprised Medicom haven't done a 1/6 Garo.
Yeah! 1/6 Garo would be awesome if made by a high end company. I guess not that many people know about the show for it to get any high end figures made? I could be wrong.

But for now, the Makai Kado stuff will suffice.

thanks , im glad that the sic has improved so much , i mean i liked some of the older series mainly the ryuki but at that time the figures would break so easy i was afraid to buy any, til the makai kado line poped up but then i wanted something they could vs so i started buying the ooo series that lead me to want the kiva's cause they are pure awesomeness.

Medicom is starting a new line of RAH called RAH Genesis, first product licence is the current airing Kamen Rider serie, KR Drive, with Kamen Rider Drive type speed version.
Seems a pretty good product and they finally decided to add some light up to it ! which is cool with the car theme

Release November 2015 for 29800yens

U7Pk887.jpg

hYJCZ9Q.jpg

cVX2phd.jpg

Back