Show off your Kamen Riders!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So has anybody gotten the RAH Genesis Drive? Looking for opinions on the quality, and if it's worth the money. The only 1/6 Rider I own is the Project BM Decade, and I'm always afraid it'll break if I look at it wrong.

So has anybody gotten the RAH Genesis Drive? Looking for opinions on the quality, and if it's worth the money. The only 1/6 Rider I own is the Project BM Decade, and I'm always afraid it'll break if I look at it wrong.

I know what you mean, I only have the Real Action Hero (RAH) 1/6 Kaixa, and while he's amazing and the box is top notch... I've bought a bunch of Bandai Super Imaginative Chogokin (S.I.C.) stuff that is half Die cast and half soft vinyl and two sets have broken on me :/. I hope the 1/6 products don't follow this trait.

Here are mine. 230, but maybe not all could be shown in pictures :lol

Lexiy1436466305.jpeg

Lexiy1436466311.jpeg

Lexiy1437008236.jpeg

Lexiy1436466400.jpeg

Lexiy1437008238.jpeg

Lexiy1437008275.jpeg

Lexiy1437607001.jpeg

These are awesome... how much do they run and where can I get some. Love the SD treatment.

Medicom will be reissuing V3/Riderman/X/Amazon/Stronger.

Old Rider 1 will have new Long Lasting Made In Japan Synthetic Leather.

However they still aren't including the helmet strap across the chin for New 1 & 2. I just read a 45th anniversary book about them, most shots they have the chin strap on them.

12832516_1118686351502955_1431948511253510549_n.jpg

Thanks for the info! Hopefully the 1/6 cyclone re-issue is in the cards :pray:

old rider alone costs nearly 20,000yen, if they release a cyclone, it'd be at least 70,000yen. if it's a 2 pack, it's probably gonna be 90,000yen.

it'd be better to find Cyclone 1.0 or a 3rd party Cyclone. but i don't know if there's any big changes for all the versions.

Remember last time Akira's fancy bike costed $450.

old rider alone costs nearly 20,000yen, if they release a cyclone, it'd be at least 70,000yen. if it's a 2 pack, it's probably gonna be 90,000yen.

it'd be better to find Cyclone 1.0 or a 3rd party Cyclone. but i don't know if there's any big changes for all the versions.

Remember last time Akira's fancy bike costed $450.

I have Rider old 1 version 3.0 Missed out on the cyclone masked rider combo pack when it was available and now the ebay prices are crazy high. The 3rd party alternative just looks...wrong. So hopefully the bike can be bought by itself and not as a combo. Fingers crossed.

Talking bout old rider with cyclone, i actually bought a second piece recently for about $200 from a local seller. I was actually looking for a second new cyclone but for $200 MISB Old Cyclone, I couldn't resist. I displayed my first piece in my office. So awesome to look at.

Talking bout old rider with cyclone, i actually bought a second piece recently for about $200 from a local seller. I was actually looking for a second new cyclone but for $200 MISB Old Cyclone, I couldn't resist. I displayed my first piece in my office. So awesome to look at.

That sounds like a great deal!

I collect shf starwars figures...but the long waits have brought me into collecting other shf offerings such as these guys and a bunch of ultraman figures. Well, i plan to just get the ones i grew up watching so here are my first two kamen rider figures.

3e2744d6110afd9f66d270533b32f5bb.jpg

a45f8fc3e22f282297d0506767e13283.jpg

7e88c7420cade1faf0141690f95cf389.jpg

Black holds a special place in my heart hehe

Cant find any of their bikes though

342a7c02ca2e0fbfe7955420de4ce383.jpg

Just got back from a trip to Tokyo. Picked up a few riders and bikes. I love Mach but I decided to give him a more Evil Kenevil(sic) ride.

I've got him and I love him! The suit material restricts leg movement but other than that he's awesome! There's a slide show of him on my IG

I know nothing about kamen riders at all but i LOVE the aesthetic of the SIC figures, and the idea of making them more "horror-esque" in their design. Anyone know of any good, cheap ones? I'm just looking for good figures , not relating to the character. I can get the heat metal and lunar trigger set for $80 aud...or cyclone joker for $80...also found "red doras" for about $30 aud not inc shipping. He looks like he'd make a great generic monster figure

I recently got my first Kamen Rider figure, the SH Figurarts Kamen Rider Ghost (the orange guy). I've never even seen an episode of Kamen Rider, but I've always thought that they looked cool. So, what show would you recommend to someone who has never seen any of the shows?

Does anyone have the RAH Genesis Gaim Orange Arms figure? I'm interested to know how good it is in hand. I only found 1 video review, but I didn't really form any definite conclusions based on it since there wasn't any talking. I've never seen the show, but I thought it was one of the neater looking Kamen Rider RAH figures that I've seen.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I would recommend Kamen Rider 555(Faiz), Kamen Rider Kabuto, and Definitly Kamen Rider Gaim. Also Recommend Kamen Rider Decade and Kamen Rider OOO but these are met with a little negatives depending on who you ask but there definitely two of my favorites especially Decade...
I recently got my first Kamen Rider figure, the SH Figurarts Kamen Rider Ghost (the orange guy). I've never even seen an episode of Kamen Rider, but I've always thought that they looked cool. So, what show would you recommend to someone who has never seen any of the shows?

I have zero display options in my current house. It's small and we live by the water, so I keep my stuff boxed up, but yesterday I felt like messin around.

This is how I would display them, though. I only do 1:1 and 1/6. I love the Figuarts and gimmick figures, but as you know, with KR you gotta pick your battles or you'll end up living in a washing machine box...

dwugw3.jpg

13z50go.jpg

Back