Show off your Buffy Sideshow Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great collection BuffyGirl! I especially like Season 8 Commando xander! And wow that Angel puppet is huge!

King Darkness has one of the best Buffy collection I know. Ill see if I can get him to post some pics.

Thank you for the idea (BuffyGirl)... and sorry for stealing it.

(There is always the possibility to delete "violent" pictures, but "he" was a Doctor, he should have the ability to read... .)

Well I guess that neither Barbie or Ken will be parking their car there then soon? :D

Last edited:
I do know Chris aka We're Doomed.. his work is amazing as you can see with the above links. That library replica is beyond belief. He is a meticulous craftsman and so these things take tons of research and time for him. I don't know that he's got the time or the motivation anymore. If people are serious though, I would reach out to him. I don't think he would ever "mass produce" anything. But, maybe would take a commission. Let me know if folks would like me to inquire.

Okay BG Im (in love) with your buffy/zander poster, can I have it?:wink1:
And those puppets! man, sooo awesome! makes me want to go watch the episode again. Hey let me know when you get your fig, k? Take care.:)

Okay BG Im (in love) with your buffy/zander poster, can I have it?:wink1:
And those puppets! man, sooo awesome! makes me want to go watch the episode again. Hey let me know when you get your fig, k? Take care.:)

I already sent you a message a couple of days ago!! I got it and I even left you feedback. And thank you! That poster was a gift to me from a comic company. They wanted to thank me for sending a lot of business their way. It was a nice surprise and we're getting Jo Chen to sign it if she 100% attends the Austin Con.

There's just too much foam underneath the orb. You can remove the cloth and cut off some of the foam. :)

That's probably what I will do when it arrives.

i finished up my custom Gunn today.

IMG_1411.jpg

I forgot to take pics of mine. He's standing up behind the other Angel characters. I'll have to take a photo and update this thread with it.

Added Willow to the display today. Looking forward to taking some pics (as a whole) in the future. Always a work in progress.

Does anyone have the Buffy statue II? She's wearing the blue shirt and in pre-stake mode. I was offered it for a great deal and would like to get it, but would like more in hand pics.

Back