1/6 Share your HT Star Wars collection Pics Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Filling the second part of my street diorama.

IMG_0850 (1).jpeg

I took some updated pictures of my collection again.
Since I recently got most of my old childhood toys out of storage from my parents' attic to sell it all off, I thought it would be fun to display my figures with their childhood counterpart for a while. These are all the original figures I had when I was small (or in some cases a teenager).

IMG_0188_small.jpg

IMG_0198_2_small.jpg

IMG_0072_2_small.jpg

IMG_0076_2_small.jpg

IMG_0089_2_small.jpg

IMG_0070_3_small.jpg

IMG_0085_2_small.jpg

IMG_0112_3_small.jpg

IMG_0104_2_small2.jpg

IMG_0203_2_small.jpg

IMG_0125_small.jpg

Since I recently got most of my old childhood toys out of storage from my parents' attic to sell it all off, I thought it would be fun to display my figures with their childhood counterpart for a while. These are all the original figures I had when I was small (or in some cases a teenager).

View attachment 661896

View attachment 661897

View attachment 661900

View attachment 661903

View attachment 661904

View attachment 661905

View attachment 661906

View attachment 661907

View attachment 661908

View attachment 661909

View attachment 661910

That Clone Trooper looks badass.

View attachment 661896

View attachment 661897

View attachment 661900

View attachment 661903

View attachment 661904

View attachment 661905

View attachment 661906

View attachment 661907

View attachment 661908

View attachment 661909

View attachment 661910

As a 90's kid who also grew up with the WWF POTF2 toys, I give you props for displaying them with your Hot Toys figures.

They might not be as highly regarded as vintage figures, but they do have their own strange charm about them.

As a 90's kid who also grew up with the WWF POTF2 toys, I give you props for displaying them with your Hot Toys figures.

They might not be as highly regarded as vintage figures, but they do have their own strange charm about them.
Haha yeah I get what you mean. Except for the ARC trooper, I've never had any of these POTF2 figures on display. I still played with them back then, and once I got around to displaying my toys instead of playing with them, upgraded versions like the POTJ line had already replaced these.

I like the contrast they create on the shelf, it's fun to see how things have changed over the past 30 years.

This is a temporary display though, I'll likely take them down sometime soon. Overall I do prefer the more streamlined display without much "clutter".

Your display looks amazing and you take great photos! Love all the poses! When POTF2 first came out in the beginning of the line they were so hard to find and I remember many, many trips to Wal Marts, K Marts, Targets, Toys R Us trying to find them. Then the green cards and freeze frames came out and they were everywhere. Your POTF2 Boba has no circles on hands 🤓

Your display looks amazing and you take great photos! Love all the poses! When POTF2 first came out in the beginning of the line they were so hard to find and I remember many, many trips to Wal Marts, K Marts, Targets, Toys R Us trying to find them. Then the green cards and freeze frames came out and they were everywhere. Your POTF2 Boba has no circles on hands 🤓
You see? Sandtroopers are amazing troopers. They truly pop on the shelf. This figure is what, seven or eight years old? Still holding up!

@agonistes86 wonderful, wonderful, wonderful display of your collection. One of the sleekest and cleanest seen to date.
Thanks, guys!

And yeah, fully agreed. Sandtroopers are my favorite troopers, as they aesthetically combine everything I love about Star Wars.
This was actually the last time I have the Sandie in the Detolf though, because I'm currently in the middle of building my first diorama, specifically to display my Sandtroopers in their environment. :)

Still a long way to go, but things are shaping up nicely so far.

20230917_220647.jpg

20230917_220719.jpg

Back