1/6 Share your HT Star Wars collection Pics Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Changed Luke's pose. Bit happier with it buy not 100% sure about it.

Attachments

• 20230828_220147.jpg
    20230828_220147.jpg
    741.9 KB · Views: 0
Just added R2 to the collection.
This is a bit of a fudge because it's the AoTC version but it's difficult to find the ANH version and I got this guy for a really good price and apart from certain accessories and more weathering on the AoTC one, they're the same. I think.
In any case, happy to have R2 in the collection.

Attachments

• 20230830_145644.jpg
    20230830_145644.jpg
    914.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230830_145638.jpg
    20230830_145638.jpg
    832.3 KB · Views: 0
Done and dusted - massive downscale of collection to this. Game over for me, no more SW collectibles after a lifetime of collecting. The oldest piece I have left would be heading to about 25 years old (although I have original "art of" books and posters from back in the day).

Sorry to say, Disney has completely evaporated all joy from the brand. Oh well, happy to put my money into other franchises now...

Done and dusted - massive downscale of collection to this. Game over for me, no more SW collectibles after a lifetime of collecting. The oldest piece I have left would be heading to about 25 years old (although I have original "art of" books and posters from back in the day).

Sorry to say, Disney has completely evaporated all joy from the brand. Oh well, happy to put my money into other franchises now...

Gave a "love" react for the amazing collection but sad about the post and you moving on. I recognise those feelings myself but so far I still enjoy collecting the OT stuff.
Still, always sad when a fan like yourself losing the love and passion because of the way the franchise is being handled.

Gave a "love" react for the amazing collection but sad about the post and you moving on. I recognise those feelings myself but so far I still enjoy collecting the OT stuff.
Still, always sad when a fan like yourself losing the love and passion because of the way the franchise is being handled.

Thanks! Like you I'll always love the OT, but just hearing the name SW now brings too many negative associations with it these days; the **** writing, **** shows, agendas, bickering (Lucasfilm, and fans) - it's just in an ugly place right now and needs to "disappear" for a little while so people can remember what made it so special in the first place.

Now it's just a conveyor belt for corporate greed.

Thanks! Like you I'll always love the OT, but just hearing the name SW now brings too many negative associations with it these days; the **** writing, **** shows, agendas, bickering (Lucasfilm, and fans) - it's just in an ugly place right now and needs to "disappear" for a little while so people can remember what made it so special in the first place.

Now it's just a conveyor belt for corporate greed.
I can't argue with any of that. Star Wars used to be special. Now its "content for consumers"
Are you excited for Acolyte? Put together by corporate committee and written by a whole room of writers.

My break from Star Wars is a break from current Star Wars. I'm sticking with the OT.

EDIT: Having said that, I've been rewatching Andor. Such a good series, leagues ahead of every other Disney Wars show. So there still is good Star Wars out there. It's just rare as rocking horse ****.

Last edited:

So much goodness there. Beyond the 1/6 figures, I love the vehicles you’ve collected!
I hope these keep a flicker of love for the OT going for you. As time goes on, I feel they still stand above everything else despite all the disappointments Disney hath wrought.
👏👏👏

Terrific collection, Mandible! Awesome how many big beasts like the Rancor and Jabba you have amid the displays.

I find myself less and less interested in many/most of the newer offerings, despite enjoying Rogue One and Mando, but appreciate that it has sustained some extra OT offerings over the years that might otherwise have cooled off and faded. I used to collect 100% SW but found some enjoyment in branching out a bit to another nostalgic properties we all grew up with.

Terrific collection, Mandible! Awesome how many big beasts like the Rancor and Jabba you have amid the displays.

I find myself less and less interested in many/most of the newer offerings, despite enjoying Rogue One and Mando, but appreciate that it has sustained some extra OT offerings over the years that might otherwise have cooled off and faded. I used to collect 100% SW but found some enjoyment in branching out a bit to another nostalgic properties we all grew up with.
Thanks TonTon. Yeah, I had a lot more than that before - 1/4 scales, Mythos, Gentle Giant statues, life-size... so much more.

Before I decided to go purely SW I had everything from Terminator, Predator, Alien, Pumpkinhead - anything and everything, but I was running our of room - so I decided to go purely SW.

Now I'll go back into others again. Already have the JND The Batman and Prime 1 Dune statues on order, so happy to keep collecting... just in other IP's again :)

What an amazing collection! You can be very proud of that!

Not my collection but thought it was pretty impressive and that I'd share a link...

I love his collection and videos. I always make time to watch them. He seems like a good guy and his reviews feel honest.

Thanks TonTon. Yeah, I had a lot more than that before - 1/4 scales, Mythos, Gentle Giant statues, life-size... so much more.

Before I decided to go purely SW I had everything from Terminator, Predator, Alien, Pumpkinhead - anything and everything, but I was running our of room - so I decided to go purely SW.

Now I'll go back into others again. Already have the JND The Batman and Prime 1 Dune statues on order, so happy to keep collecting... just in other IP's again :)
Makes sense, brother. Tough to corral these collections, they seem to grow and expand on their own like an invasive and expensive fungus! :lol

Hey Vince. What are you putting at the back of your Detolfs? And what are you using as a riser? This is such an awesome look!
Thank you, I appreciate it!
The riser is an IKEA Besta TV stand.
The back glass panel and the individual glass shelves were covered in matte black vinyl wrap (I can’t recall the make but it was an Amazon purchase). And the lighting is from Luke Lights.

Back