1/6 Share your HT Star Wars collection Pics Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Clear Blue skies

Attachments

• 20220318_131924.jpg
    20220318_131924.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 74
Dr. WeaponX would love to know the modifications you’ve made to that Boushh? Never owned the figure as always thought it looked a little dated, but it’s been coming up cheap on eBay recently, and yours looks amazing.

Dr. WeaponX would love to know the modifications you’ve made to that Boushh? Never owned the figure as always thought it looked a little dated, but it’s been coming up cheap on eBay recently, and yours looks amazing.
Yeah I would curious as well Dr. WeaponX. My local store has her for like $200
Hey guys, sure thing. It’s extensive…

First off the body. The stock SS bodies are garbage and too big. I used a smaller chested female nobushi body which was the proper height. You can probably use any of the newer, less busty 1/6 female bodies tbh.

Next, the helmet. It’s a cool piece but it looked too green to me and also was off. Makes for a great Ubese character, just not Boushh. I used the Tomy head from Japan. They pop up on eBay and aren’t too expensive.

Chest harness is next. There was a seller on eBay that made them and I can go get his info if you want one. The stock SS is tiny and this is better proportioned.

Lastly the boots. I painted the shoes to look sandier/tanner since the stock ones are dark grey. Used an extra pair of Endor trooper spats/boot covers which looked better to me. Plastic boots (to me) look off on a 1/6 figure when everything else “feels” real.

It wasn’t a terribly expensive endeavor- all in maybe another $100 in parts and body.

Thanks, I think they look ok. The humans aren’t so good, I replaced obi and ani heads for ht knock offs and cheap bodys, got new cloaks, ani’s pleather outfit had disintegrated so made a new one out of a leather sample. Had maul too but he looks laughable compared to ht one. The body’s are pretty poor but stand in a basic pose with the stand. I keep looking for a knock off qui hon head but I’ve never seen one on eBay. I think plo and kit look ok. Running out of room now so that shelf will be next to go I think.
One thing I miss about the Sideshow figures is the original price tag. The Luke Jedi figure was their first and it was under $40. I remember thinking the cost was 2X the Hasbro and looking back, they were rightly priced. I could never imagine paying $400 for a 1/6 scale figure 20 years ago.

Hey guys, sure thing. It’s extensive…

First off the body. The stock SS bodies are garbage and too big. I used a smaller chested female nobushi body which was the proper height. You can probably use any of the newer, less busty 1/6 female bodies tbh.

Next, the helmet. It’s a cool piece but it looked too green to me and also was off. Makes for a great Ubese character, just not Boushh. I used the Tomy head from Japan. They pop up on eBay and aren’t too expensive.

Chest harness is next. There was a seller on eBay that made them and I can go get his info if you want one. The stock SS is tiny and this is better proportioned.

Lastly the boots. I painted the shoes to look sandier/tanner since the stock ones are dark grey. Used an extra pair of Endor trooper spats/boot covers which looked better to me. Plastic boots (to me) look off on a 1/6 figure when everything else “feels” real.

It wasn’t a terribly expensive endeavor- all in maybe another $100 in parts and body.
Right, you inspired me to do the same thing. I bought a stock Boushh (with the Tomy head and custom shoulder plates from Jayception). I managed to find the Endor boot covers for sale on eBay. Couldn't find a Nobushi body, so I'm going to test it with a smaller breasted shorter Phicen body.

Back