1/6 Share your HT Star Wars collection Pics Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My humble contribution...just a very small part of my collection due to space constraints I have to rotate figures in and out of the display.
I've just learned a terrible truth. I think R5-D4 is a Sith Lord.

Mace Windu: “A Sith Lord?”

With the arrival of Lando I finally had enough Empire figures to put together a dedicated shelf. Will move Ben back to the ANH display when Snowspeeder/Dagobah Luke comes out. Also maybe room for a Vader with the Snowtrooper if the ROTJ Vader version turns out to my liking.

View attachment 544574View attachment 544577View attachment 544575View attachment 544576View attachment 544578
your collection looks great IAN. i like your old ben. i have the same sculpt as well. i put the sideshow outfit on my old ben as i wasn`t fond of the bright white look to it. i also used the sideshow robe to keep it from staining.

your collection looks great IAN. i like your old ben. i have the same sculpt as well. i put the sideshow outfit on my old ben as i wasn`t fond of the bright white look to it. i also used the sideshow robe to keep it from staining.
Thanks, Ed! Jnix did a great job on Kenobi, shame he's not still putting out sculpts anymore. His sculpts all have really great detail to them. I went back and forth between the SS and HT inner robes for a while, can't really go wrong with either.

Thanks, Ed! Jnix did a great job on Kenobi, shame he's not still putting out sculpts anymore. His sculpts all have really great detail to them. I went back and forth between the SS and HT inner robes for a while, can't really go wrong with either.
I guess not. i still have the hot toys obiwan outfit it`s been packed away in the his box for now. i did the same with the farm boy luke put the old hasbro outfit on him think it looks good on him. as for JNIX wonder what happened to him? i got all his sculpts he did for star wars. even the luke sculpt. also his ESB han sculpt he did i still like that sculpt.

May as well post a couple of these here now that Rex has joined the fold.

IMG_3241.JPG

IMG_3242 3.jpg

IMG_3240.jpg

New display shelving? Love to see more if possible👍👍
I think you saw the Marvel/DC side right ? This is the other side of the room. i.e the Star Wars side. I was just waiting on getting Lando in before taking some more shots.

Shelves were custom made by myself.

Here's a sneak peak of the OG line-up with the spot for Lando next to Chewie and Han.

IMG_3230.JPG

Great looking display space, Hoody. Love the Imperial/Death Star panels behind some of the shelves. With no glass door/covers, is dust an issue?
Thanks guys. There is very minimal dust. A very fine layer after several months which you can only see at a certain angle. It gives me incentive to clean and repose that line though.

However for the price of being able to see the figures unobscured I'll take it.

I was contemplating adding an air purifier to catch and filter any dust when I occasionally open the window, but haven't been willing to pony up the money. They're expensive. Dyson is cool looking though.

Should it be an issue, I did design them in a way which could allow glass or perspex covers, however really don't like the idea of everything being trapped away.

Clean setup, Andrew. Love them Death Star panels!
Thanks Paul. Yeah they are pretty special. I designed and made them myself with a table router a few years ago.

Long story, but Joost (JazzInc) and I did a project together with them a few years ago. The horizontal displays with lit backdrop on his site. The Deathstar Panels sold OK, but they were expensive to make so didn't sell a heap.

As I'm in Germany it wasn't too far to drive to visit him in Holland.

Excellent work, love the Imperial panel design, looks awesome Hoody!
Thanks man.

I can tell you now though, Acrylic sheets are a b#tch to machine though. Very brittle. Those couple of panels took a lot of blood sweat and tears. Mind you I didn't have an optimal setup either.

@Hoody999 Beautiful setup man! Looks like a lot of hard work went into this display--very impressive! More shots forever!
Thanks Potatoes. Just waiting for Lando to arrive, then I'll take some more of the whole setup.

That's actually one real advantage of the lit Deathstar background. Really good for single photo backdrops.

C3PO R2.JPG

DSC07626.JPG
Leia_2.JPG
Luke.JPG

The state of my SW collection so far.
Still waiting for Jango, Mando Beskar v2, Mando Ahsoka, Boba repaint, and Bo. Then I have to move some of my other figs around to make some more room for Fennec if HT ever releases her.
20211113-085320.jpg

2021-11-13-09-11-03.jpg

2021-11-13-09-12-17.jpg

2021-11-13-10-35-50.jpg

Last edited:
Nice Asaaj !

haha I have those exact ST figures as well. Always wanted to sell them, but didn't want to make a loss. Maybe someday soon. May keep Kylo and Rey. At minimum TFA always brings back a feeling of hope......only to be dashed on the rocks of reality.

The Emperor and Yoda have some nice dance partners up top ! :)

Back