1/6 Share your HT Star Wars collection Pics Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Empire ready to go.
20210830_174552.jpg

The Empire ready to go.
View attachment 536608
Looking at your Emperor makes me regret for skipping him. At the time I thought HT would make ROTS Sidious not long after :( otherwise I would have completed my Dark Side collection by now.

Thinking of picking him up many times since then, but I'm not willing to pay the aftermarket price lol.

Well anw I am still hanging for HT to make the ROTS version of him someday.

Last edited:
Looking at your Emperor makes me regret for skipping him. At the time I thought HT would make ROTS Sidious not long after :( otherwise I would have completed my Dark Side collection by now.

Thinking of picking him up many times since then, but I'm not willing to pay the aftermarket price lol.

Well anw I am still hanging for HT to make the ROTS version of him someday.
Yeah I nearly didn't get him, but after using him the Battlefront Front 2 game and having planned to get all the other Sith figures he needed to be bought while still available at pre order.

Building my new display tonight, doors and lights to complete work in progress.
Can't decide what figure to put where but having fun deciding.
View attachment 536711View attachment 536712
Great setup! And a very nice character selection.
I'm switching to a one figure per cubicle setup soon as well, I love how clean it looks and how much each figure pops.

Building my new display tonight, doors and lights to complete work in progress.
Can't decide what figure to put where but having fun deciding.
View attachment 536711View attachment 536712

Great setup! The shelves I recently got means I have to group mine into fours as well so I been thinking about having Han, Chewie, Luke and Ben together then Stormtrooper, Leia, Tarkin and Vader.

I am interested to see on how you'll install the lights @irezumi, more specifically how you'll hide the wires since your cabinets are white.

Here's a sneak preview @shadow_wolf using some old lights I have to test out how it'll look, it also helps that the wires are white against the white cabinet. Figure placement not final.
View attachment 537249
I like how you've moved pretty quickly to 2 per cubicle. Display space is a real thing !

Nice pairing though !

I see you need Baze as well !!

So it seems I'm not going to have a smooth ride with the IKEA ledberg lighting, I assumed they still had the dioder lights like the one above. (apparently discontinued)
So whilst I figure that out I treated the Sith to a display of their own. This frees up 4 spaces in my main display to rearrange the overcrowding.
IMG_20210906_203638.jpg

IMG_20210906_205930_528.jpg
IMG_20210906_205930_627.jpg
IMG_20210906_205930_738.jpg
IMG_20210906_205930_806.jpg

Back