1/6 Share your HT Star Wars collection Pics Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've had to put a lot of my figures in storage for the next few years while the kids get over the "everything must be thrown as hard as possible or the everything must be slammed into at full speed" stage so I've gone from my big case to a smaller wall shelf with custom perspex case on top.

I'm now limited to just 10 figures... It's so hard to choose.
883f33f72a5125271795b2a3d55cb412.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Do you still have any more pictures of the lowest shelf? I can tell what characters those are...
Thanks,
m.

Nice mini collection, j! I’d put the kids in storage before my collection though. :)
If only that was an option. In the last 5 years I've gone from a display room to a large display case to a walk shelf. I need a bigger house!

It's a shame you had to ditch that nice display case. Normally I don't care for seeing so many figures crowded together, but it actually looked really cool in that case and with the lighting you had.

I've had to put a lot of my figures in storage for the next few years while the kids get over the "everything must be thrown as hard as possible or the everything must be slammed into at full speed" stage so I've gone from my big case to a smaller wall shelf with custom perspex case on top.

I'm now limited to just 10 figures... It's so hard to choose.
883f33f72a5125271795b2a3d55cb412.jpg
e8d3b0fbac212354ec5d0467b5361942.jpg

Both displays look very nice.

J, That’s a great 10 to choose though! Would you mind telling me the dimensions of that custom case? I’m going to be purchasing a custom acrylic case and I’m not not sure what size I should get for 9 figures - yours looks perfect for what I’m trying to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No pictures, but I FINALLY added Sideshow R5 to my collection--one of my favourite droids since I was a kid. Sideshow did a great job on the weathering.

52115555_541758379678155_123156911607513088_n.jpg

Finally pulled the trigger on the Sandtrooper. My-Oh-My, what a fantastic figure.

New acquisitions, Vader and the Emperor!!! [emoji16]

f567365d3eb64c51d60a1fc91c0ba7e3.jpg

IMG_5620.jpg
My Resistance collection, now with Rey. I really hope they finally make Poe and hopefully Rose for ep9.

J, That’s a great 10 to choose though! Would you mind telling me the dimensions of that custom case? I’m going to be purchasing a custom acrylic case and I’m not not sure what size I should get for 9 figures - yours looks perfect for what I’m trying to do.

Hey man, I totally missed this post!
The case is 155cm long, 24cm deep and 45cm tall (to accommodate Chewie!). It cost €170 here in Ireland.

Back