shades of Mordor Dio!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This makes no sense and I assume it is not accurate. The minute a non-Flexpay item ships it bills in full to the credit card on file. In effect, SS has the full amount at that point as well.

I don't even really understand Flexpay. It is not like they are sending you the piece and letting you pay out over time. They are taking 3 equal installments BEFORE you get the product.

Wouldn't it be the same if you put aside the same $$ in an envelope at home and deposited it in your account the day the item shipped to cover the charge?? Am I missing something here?

Assume what you want but 2 CS people (Cathy and Mike) told me that Flex-payers receive shipments first.

Assume what you want but 2 CS people (Cathy and Mike) told me that Flex-payers receive shipments first.

So, if you are correct, why haven't any of the flex-payers on this thread gotten theirs yet?....just a guy in Asia without a camera?

You would agree that is curious.

So, if you are correct, why haven't any of the flex-payers on this thread gotten theirs yet?....just a guy in Asia without a camera?

You would agree that is curious.

what's so curious about that may i ask? just FYI, i'm not a flex-payer, and i don't order my items directly from sideshow. we get our pieces here in the philippines from our local distributor, so there's really no option to flex-pay is there? unless of course, we use our credit cards and shoulder all the shipping expenses which i guess would equal the price of the piece we're ordering.

what's the issue here anyway?

sorry for the crappy pics. as i've said, i only have here with me my camera phone, my sister is out of town and took the digital cam with her, not like i really needed to explain...
stats001.jpg

and here's the comparison pic with the uruk-hai lsb that arrived with it, c1eaN might again doubt that an asian guy with no camera had indeed already received his stuff so here they are...
stats002.jpg

Last edited:
it looks amazing!!!congrats!!!you can change their positions,right???

it looks amazing!!!congrats!!!you can change their positions,right???

thanks ecekat! this was definitely a pleasant surprise on my part. wasn't really expecting much from this piece but it turned out really good. yup, the base has a metal plate inside, and the ringwraiths are individually magnetized, so you can change their positions anyway you want.

what's so curious about that may i ask? just FYI, i'm not a flex-payer, and i don't order my items directly from sideshow. we get our pieces here in the philippines from our local distributor, so there's really no option to flex-pay is there? unless of course, we use our credit cards and shoulder all the shipping expenses which i guess would equal the price of the piece we're ordering.

what's the issue here anyway?

sorry for the crappy pics. as i've said, i only have here with me my camera phone, my sister is out of town and took the digital cam with her, not like i really needed to explain...
stats001.jpg

and here's the comparison pic with the uruk-hai lsb that arrived with it, c1eaN might again doubt that an asian guy with no camera had indeed already received his stuff so here they are...
stats002.jpg

Congrats on the diorama! I should be receiving mine soon.:chew

what's so curious about that may i ask? just FYI, i'm not a flex-payer, and i don't order my items directly from sideshow. we get our pieces here in the philippines from our local distributor, so there's really no option to flex-pay is there? unless of course, we use our credit cards and shoulder all the shipping expenses c1eaN might again doubt that an asian guy with no camera had indeed already received his stuff so here they are...
stats002.jpg

Please forgive my poorly worded post.......I was trying to make the point that, if flex-payers got theirs first, shouldn't some of the flex-payers have gotten them by now since the 25 day notice went out at the same time for all of us (about 25 days ago).

The issue is whether flex-payers get thier orders before everyone else.....not whether you were telling the truth. Again, I apologize if that was unclear.

Piece looks great btw.....congrats!

At last the pics are coming! :banana

Any reviews to back up your pictures people? Good points / bad points? Worth the money? Needs /doesn't need a Frodo?

I for one am always willing to listen to an in-hand view and can't wait to get mine :peace

Hi all,

Ordered the excl as flex-pay and never received the 25 day notice...received my 25 -day and then yesterday my 3-day arrival notice for LSB Boromir, but still nothing on Shades of Mordor yet :(
Confirmed that my order is still active/good, and they (SS) have been happily charging my cc along the way, so I am not sure what the deal is with the shipping priority out to flex-payers getting them first or not :(

efatz

Hi all,

Ordered the excl as flex-pay and never received the 25 day notice...received my 25 -day and then yesterday my 3-day arrival notice for LSB Boromir, but still nothing on Shades of Mordor yet :(
Confirmed that my order is still active/good, and they (SS) have been happily charging my cc along the way, so I am not sure what the deal is with the shipping priority out to flex-payers getting them first or not :(

efatz

To Flex or not too Flex! That, is ....

B***s really. As long as we get it. Right? :D

Back