shades of Mordor Dio!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is still available until someone confirms that they want it and pays for it. Just remember, anytime you do pick up, you gotta pay through paypal as a 'gift' option or pay me by money order in advance (I have feedback on these boards and my ebay is USJRC77 if trust is an issue).

If its still available, I'd love to get it from you!! Where in Southern CA are you, I might be able to pick it up in person.

Thanks,
Chris

I also have an exclusive on order. I wanted this piece, but there is just too much going on for me right now, as in new stuff coming into my collection at a quick rate.

If anyone wants this at my cost plus shipping, let me know by PM.

I canceled.....to much coming in :( Hopefully one of you guys gets a WL convert.

I'll get this piece later on, w or w/o Frodo.

A sign of the times I'm afraid. Unfortunately, I think this one will be a case of cancel now.......regret later. :(

A sign of the times I'm afraid. Unfortunately, I think this one will be a case of cancel now.......regret later. :(

in my case, what happened was the opposite. i was not able to place my order on time at our local distributor here in the philippines because it took me that long to decide if i really wanted this piece or not. but the guy at the store has somehow become a friend (he knows i'm an avid lotr fan/collector) so when the notice came out that this dio will be arriving in a month, he told me that he had ordered an extra piece for me, at a discounted price!!! i was still hesitant at first but when i reviewed this dio again, i realized it slowly grows into me, so now i'm just waiting for this (and my uruk-hai lsb, boromir lsb and styracosaurus maquette) to arrive this coming weekend.:banana:banana:banana

Cancelled mine as well. The more I think about it, the less appealing the diorama line has become. I think I will stick to PF's and LSB's.

Cancelled mine as well. The more I think about it, the less appealing the diorama line has become. I think I will stick to PF's and LSB's.

I just cancelled my EX as well. It's a cool piece, and would have been my first LOTR dio...but I'm just going to stick to LOTR PF's...and the defunct 1/6 line. :angelsmil

Personally, i wouldn't have cancelled my wait-list conversion if hadn't been on two seperate bases. Iconic scene, not an iconic statue for me :(

I've cancelled my Ex too. LOTR just isn't at the top of my list and at almost $400 I can't drop money like that anymore on items that are just a passing interest.

Someone on the waitlist would most definitely enjoy this more than I.

Cancelled my order...too much stuff coming in right before Christmas and this would have been my ONLY dio. I am sticking with PFs/1/6 Joes. Grats to those whose WL is converting.

:horror

What kind of glue are you guys sniffing these days?

And sorry, Jon, but this piece just screams iconic to me. And it was totally breathtaking at Con.

I've cancelled my Ex too. LOTR just isn't at the top of my list and at almost $400 I can't drop money like that anymore on items that are just a passing interest.
th_bf-outsmiley.gif

Don't get me wrong I love me some Ringwraiths but some how this piece I wasn't completely sold on. With some time to think about it I concluded it wasn't a piece for me. I'm not of the mind to order something and then cancel. It really does mean that someone who wanted it more will now get a chance to own it.

True that Sam. I saw this at SDCC and didn't regret my decision. This is a keeper. They nailed Elijah's face on this one. Where are those people who've been clamoring for more Wraiths???

Back