Premium Format Shaak Ti Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow.. 1000.. gosh SSC is going in a direction I really dont like. I mean I mainly collect to have the statue for display... but knowing that I have a pretty rare item makes it special...

.. looks like this is something SSC is going away from..

IT SUCKS ALEX !!!

well now we know why she still not sold out...

I must agree with you on this. The ex should be 500 to 750. The reg should be 1000 or more. Oh well I guess more money save as well. Not a too big issue. The ex these days are not that special anymore with such big runs.

1000 for the Ex. Pretty high.

I agree. Is Shaak Ti even that popular to warrant 1,000 EX and probably 2,000 REG? It must be all the exposure during SDCC. Now I don't feel that special anymore for pre-ordering so early. If they are going to start making EXs in the 4-digit range, then the least they can do is allocate the units based on when people placed their order (the first person to PO should get #1 of #1000, and so on and so forth).

My other concern is now that the edition sizes seem to be getting pretty big (1,250/2,500 for Deadpool EX/REG announced today), will the quality suffer as a result of the mass production? And how many months will this be delayed? September 2013 is probably a reasonable time to expect to have this in my hands.

So Shaak ti is so much more popular than malgus? She has double the run made. For a ES that large they should have given us more than a tiny switch out hand for the ex. At least give the ex a switch out hand and a robe for the ex. That would shut me up good ;)

Yes! :)

-SideshowAlex

Cool :wave

Thanks for noticing everyone s opinions

I love this shak ti and proudly have her po'd but agree with others the es are getting uncomfortably large. More expensive and more quantity is a dilution. Keep the ex rare and make the regular as large as u want.

wow wasnt expecting her es to be this high was surprised with the deadpool es as well I guess they are more popular characters than i thought but i am still definitely happy to have both of them on order and can't wait to have them

So Shaak ti is so much more popular than malgus? She has double the run made. For a ES that large they should have given us more than a tiny switch out hand for the ex. At least give the ex a switch out hand and a robe for the ex. That would shut me up good ;)

You hear that Sideshow? If you do this, it will finally shut him up for good! :pray:

LOL, just kidding, me joke :lol

I must agree with you on this. The ex should be 500 to 750. The reg should be 1000 or more. Oh well I guess more money save as well. Not a too big issue. The ex these days are not that special anymore with such big runs.

This year, Duke nukem 75, Alien Warrior Statue 250, empire 500, lady death 750. I have to say they make what they can sell. Be glad it's not hot toys.

I don't collect for the value my collection could be worth, I collect for the value it is worth to me. The larger the run the easier it is to put it on my shelf...consider me happy!!

the dogs at ss are just being greedy... wait for it to go up on sale once its in stock..

the dogs at ss are just being greedy... wait for it to go up on sale once its in stock..

Some would actually be cheaper I noticed after released. I bet the vision ex will be one of them that people can get cheaper then a preorder. :rotfl

Back