Premium Format Shaak Ti Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Malgus is also a better statue :lol

you think ? dont get me wrong.. I love the Malgus and I have him also on PO.. but shaak Ti looks also stunning.. I think its very hard to compare these two statues.. male .. female... armor look.. natural look... etc etc...

I would put both on the same level 10/10 according to the prototype pictures

They are in many ways, particularly also from a aesthetic view, each other's opposites. So they are indeed hard to compare. But they do compliment each other greatly. Though, Satele would be the perfect companion piece for Malgus. In my opinion, Anakin PF (EX) is the perfect partner for Shaak Ti.

I think it would be very difficult for them to ignore it.

The fan base is here.

That said, they MUST give him a killer pose or it's a wash.
Also, two sculpts would help with sales. The standard with helmet on and an EX without the helmet off (for example).

100% agreed. the sith stalker costume is so sick!

If they make Satele, I'm gonna pick up SWTOR again. Since they did Malgus, Satele is actually very likely! I like the thought of that...

omg, satele would be absolutely amazing if made. absolutely the best piece to pair with malgus. though her being made is less likely. we can only hope. fingers crossed.

As much as I would like a Satele to go with my Malgus I think I would want a Starkiller first. Sith stalker armor please!!!!

Do you guys think Sideshow will actually ever do a Starkiller PF?

I really hope so :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

As much as I would like a Satele to go with my Malgus I think I would want a Starkiller first. Sith stalker armor please!!!!

I don't love the Sith stalker personally not for a the only Starkiller PF, it's more of a what if alternative to Vader and isn't the look for Starkiller prime.

Sorry...I'm not much in the 'know' for future projects, so I really don't know if a Starkiller is coming down the pipeline or not.

-SideshowAlex

Please give us a starkiller with both head options masked and unmasked! :pray: along with many other eu characters! :clap

wow.. 1000.. gosh SSC is going in a direction I really dont like. I mean I mainly collect to have the statue for display... but knowing that I have a pretty rare item makes it special...

.. looks like this is something SSC is going away from..

IT SUCKS ALEX !!!

well now we know why she still not sold out...

Last edited:
Back