Premium Format Shaak Ti Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have a luke & yoda training pf ex at retail for you :wink1:

i am really not worried about quality for star war pieces especially pf. Cant think of a single release that was bad, they are all top notch excellent quality and paint. I think all star war statues came from the same good factory. /knock on wood

Well now that the Mouse has bought StarWars. He taken the workers from Willy Wonka and well..

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWUbec2kKgc"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWUbec2kKgc[/ame]

i have a luke & yoda training pf ex at retail for you :wink1:

i am really not worried about quality for star war pieces especially pf. Cant think of a single release that was bad, they are all top notch excellent quality and paint. I think all star war statues came from the same good factory. /knock on wood

I have a bunch of sw pf's and have only had one consistent problem. I have yet to receive one with a waiting light saber.

I didn't think anyone would, I wanted to see if the people who hates the flippers with passion would be willing to offer me any at retail price since many had been here since way back in the days. So everyone really is a flipper in a way, even the ones who really dislike flipper. It's just strange and funny that's all. :rotfl

Just hold off, unless you have a need for it now. Sometimes things just happen as username said. People here buy it, enjoy it and move on to another new item.

I know you also buy on Ebay. Try miss-spelling look ups. I once found a buy selling 1/1 (really 1/1 not fake) cards. He miss spelled 4 of the players names (one was the one I was looking for) I won all Guy Hebert 1/1s for the open bid of .99. Then again the all sold for the opening bid. Before you say anything, he sold others the week before and even after. Yes I told him (before, he even put the 1/1s up)

I wonder how much CBG is going to sell his Darth Talon for one day... :rolleyes2

I would sell it for what it's worth. That's why we need low ES so we can have the option. I will sell or trade them to get the things I need. :) that's my point. So if I paid 900.00 for her I would trade her for something for the same value to get what I need.

Why would you think anyone would do anything different? :dunno

I figure the people that hates the flippers or traders might do it different. But looks like we are all the same :lol I knew no one would, I was just putting it out there so people can see we are all the same.

Too naive. :lol

I agree, I need to stop it now. The ES debate thing on both sides on deadpool and Shaak ti made me become evil. Either way I ordered one of each. I need those in my collection. :) the truth is we all buy what we want and SS will keep pushing the limits on ES nothing we say will ever change a thing.

I agree, I need to stop it now. The ES debate thing on both sides on deadpool and Shaak ti made me become evil. Either way I ordered one of each. I need those in my collection. :) the truth is we all buy what we want and SS will keep pushing the limits on ES nothing we say will ever change a thing.

Your right but most move onto other items. SSC is like any other business. They need to make money. Speaking of money, need to sell my extra Twinkies on eBay. I just put 100 boxes in my walk in freezer. Before the news hit.

Some buzz for Shaaki Ti .....

5432.jpg

00009.jpg

I figure the people that hates the flippers or traders might do it different. But looks like we are all the same :lol I knew no one would, I was just putting it out there so people can see we are all the same.

Well done cbg it was fun to watch. Don't give up on the es battle yet. Time will tell. I still haven't placed an order on anything that doesn't have an es because I just don't know if it's a good investment yet

Back