Premium Format Shaak Ti Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you guys think Sideshow will actually ever do a Starkiller PF?

I think it would be very difficult for them to ignore it.

The fan base is here.

That said, they MUST give him a killer pose or it's a wash.
Also, two sculpts would help with sales. The standard with helmet on and an EX without the helmet off (for example).

I just checked online pics, and I would prefer no helmet. But, you're right, a switch out head would satisfy everyone.

Oh boy... you're screwed :lol

I didn't know they made one of her in PF size. I just have her in 1/6. That's how I like my woman. Bald and mad all the time. This way I know it was not me.

I do think the EX should have a robe. I guess you can just call the 2nd saber her and not sk.

I just checked online pics, and I would prefer no helmet. But, you're right, a switch out head would satisfy everyone.

That's exactly it. :hi5:

To maximize on sales, the EX should be something that will make the PF appealing to a larger audience.

A Starkiller PF sure sounds tempting. :D

you can bet with Disney the Future of all Star Wars collectibles will be made.And with SS already doing Figures from The Force Unleashed and The Old Republic we will see a Plethora of Star Wars Figures from SS for many years to come.
So there is plenty of time for all our favorite Sith and Jedi to be made.:yess:

Kota and Starkiller

star_wars_force_unleashed___kota_sith_stalker_by_trekkie_9000_zps1b1ab208.jpg

Miraluka Jedi Visas Marr

Miraluka_Jedi_by_artbytravis_zps78db25db.jpg

Satele Shan

48f3c4fd.jpg

Kyrissa

a4fd2543.jpg

To be honest, I think they are much more interesting than a lot of the movie characters too.

But, why get upset? Haven't most of the movie characters already been put out as PFs (besides Chewbacca)?

I really like the eu characters and hope to see more. The original characters were put out and weren't that good imo

They should do the OT characters over. Mainly Luke, Han and Leia. Take it from there and move forward.

I totally agree.. dont forget Vader.. yeah.. they said they working on him but how old is that kind of news..

Back